Magic Kingdom losing evening EMHs?

draybook

Original Poster
I'm not too familiar with Kenny, so I didn't want to name him. How accurate has he been before? I saw he claimed to have called it with DHS.

monothingie

Proxy War 2024: Never Forget
Premium Member
So from mid August to the end of December you already have 4 hard ticket events each night at the MK. And they are looking to add another hard ticket event night per week. Hmmmm

If this were true Festcot evening hours would also be cut as well right?

LuvWDW2

So from mid August to the end of December you already have 4 hard ticket events each night at the MK. And they are looking to add another hard ticket event night per week. Hmmmm

If this were true Festcot evening hours would also be cut as well right?

Epcot still has a PM EMH listed for the first 7 days of October (which is all that’s released so far). It’s just MK that doesn’t (and obviously not DHS or AK.)

bunnyman

Yeah, I don't have a dog in this race as we don't stay on-site anymore. The perks just aren't there.

Getting to the same point. Stayed a lot onsite over the past two years based on family situations, and have become disillusioned with the price you pay for WDW properties vs. what you now get for your money. Next time down will seriously look off property.

LuvWDW2

I would not put any faith in the accuracy of the park schedule released 6 months out.

I’m just stating what’s out there. He is using it as proof that they are going away (based on what he was told).

I want confirmation from an insider I trust. I’m not familiar enough with his reliability.

jt04

I could see this happening as seasonal and special event tickets and After Hours events have been showing no signs of decreasing.

Also, it allows for corporate events after hours also.

EMH in the morning helps park ops steer crowds and helps with crowding issues.

So, plenty of good reasons.

draybook

Original Poster
Getting to the same point. Stayed a lot onsite over the past two years based on family situations, and have become disillusioned with the price you pay for WDW properties vs. what you now get for your money. Next time down will seriously look off property.

Yeah, we haven't stayed on property in about 3 years now that we're a party of 6. For the price they want for one of their rooms, we can get an entire house with a private pool and still have plenty left over.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I could see this happening as seasonal and special event tickets and After Hours events have been showing no signs of decreasing.

Also, it allows for corporate events after hours also.

EMH in the morning helps park ops steer crowds and helps with crowding issues.

So, plenty of good reasons.

So basically taking away a free perk for a lot of guests so they can make more money off a smaller group of guests.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom