Magic Kingdom Live Cam

Gringrinngghost

How does two hours of the text "this live stream has been concluded" brighten my weekend?
It was a software issue. I had to fix it. It’s being played on a timed schedule and since it’s multiple files, it jumped to the ending files which would have been tomorrow. I do apologize for that. It was a novice mistake as I’m still learning the software I’m using to have this running. I thought the software would be able to play the full playlist and not jump to files that were supposed to be played early tomorrow.

I’ll have it restart tomorrow and replay it an additional day. I’m working on the Disneyland Cameras I have archived Which I recently uncovered from that same event that I’m going to restream as well.

Here's an image of the playlist which is what caused the issue.

Working on the green video isssue 0 4pm ET

2020-04-25 14_18_08-JAMES-PC - TeamViewer - Free license (non-commercial use only).png

Last edited:

TJJohn12

It was a software issue. I had to fix it. It’s being played on a timed schedule and since it’s multiple files, it jumped to the ending files which would have been tomorrow. I do apologize for that. It was a novice mistake as I’m still learning the software I’m using to have this running. I thought the software would be able to play the full playlist and not jump to files that were supposed to be played early tomorrow.

I’ll have it restart tomorrow and replay it an additional day. I’m working on the Disneyland Cameras I have archived Which I recently uncovered from that same event that I’m going to restream as well.

Here's an image of the playlist which is what caused the issue.

Working on the green video isssue 0 4pm ET

View attachment 466063

OK, geeky question - what software are you using?

Gringrinngghost

Some Surprise Magic,

And before you ask, This stream does have missing footage due to their network issues during the event. The Missing Blocks are 5:39:40am to 5:47:48am and 8:03:15am to 09:00:01am Local Time. There is a countdown clock to let you know when the video resumes.

Gringrinngghost

Its been 5 years amazingly and I know some of us like to go to the parks for Memorial day weekend, so I wanted to give an inkling of joy to us for the weekend. I am running the 24 hour camera's again over the weekend with a viewers choice on Monday.

Friday: Magic Kingdom - Walt Disney World
Saturday: Main Street - Disneyland
Sunday: Cars Land - Disney’s California Adventure
Monday: Viewers Choice

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom