Magic Kingdom E-Ride Night

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
A Magic Kingdom E-Ride Night gives you an extra 3 hours after park closing to ride some of the Magic Kingdom's most popular rides.

Space Mountain
Splash Mountain
Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
Buzz Lightyear
Haunted Mansion
Alien Encounter
Astro Orbiter
Tomorrowland Transit Authority
Country Bear Jamboree

The number of people attending is limited, so wait times are almost zero in most cases.

To take part you need to be a resort guest, and pay an addition $12 per person.

SirNim

Once again, this is a great value and a great timesaver. During the day, you can experience all the "little" attractions that have smaller lines than the E-Tickets like the Mountains. Then, come evening, get yourself a bracelet, have a snack, sit down and watch the fireworks, then as all the crowds leave, hop onto all your favorite E-Ticket attractions with virtually no wait... and then ride them again and again and again, all in a row... Abolsutely perfect! :D

trendymagic

I have been to many erides nights over the past few years and the wait has been basically nothing. I rode splash mtn for an over hour straight. Zip-a-dee-do-dah!

I only had a problem once when the wait at most of the rides was about 15 mins. I don't know why it was like this but it only happened once.

Tramp

We have friends who will happen to be visiting WDW at the same time this year. They will be staying at the Polynesian. Someone suggested we attend an E-ride night together but we won't be staying at a Disney hotel. Can our friends buy us the tickets or are they very strict with the restrictions. Does being an annual passholder make a difference?

Thanks in advance for any responses.:wave:

trendymagic

The computer usually limits the number of tickets allowed to the number staying in the room.

having an annual pass does not help getting the tix. you do need to be staying at a resort hotel.

mr snrub

i got a question:
i am gonna do e-ride night with my cousin and he is staying at a timeshare he has at one of those places near epcot, i think maybe the beach villas or something (i am at the polynesian, so i know i can get in)

can he get in though?

trendymagic

timeshare he has at one of those places near epcot,

Not sure about that. If no one here know I would say give Guest Services a call and ask them. I really don't know if they count the timeshares as a 'resort stay' or not.

Stefffe

are there set E-ride nights? or do you just have to be lucky enough to be there at the right time.....

~stefffe~

trendymagic

They are announced ahead of time.

July 2003

* Tuesday, July 8 - (10-1)
* Friday, July 11 - (9:30-12:30)
* Tuesday, July 15 (11-2)
* Friday, July 18 (9:30-12:30)
* Tuesday, July 22 (10-1)
* Friday, July 25 (9:30-12:30)
* Tuesday, July 29 (10-1)

August 2003

* Friday,August 1 - (9:30-12:30)
* Tuesday, August 5 - (10:00-1:00)
* Friday, August 8 - (10:00-1:00)
* Tuesday, August 12 - (9:00-12:00)
* Friday, August 15 - (9:30-12:30)
* Tuesday, August 19 - (8:00-11:00)
* Friday, August 22 - (7:00-10:00)

Stefffe

ahh okay.....we will be at WDW the first week of november....so ill just have to keep my eyes peeled for what nights might come available.....

thanks again :)

~stefffe~

trendymagic

They usually announce about two months out. The first week in Nov I would say you have a so-so chance of having one. They usually plan more around the holiday.

Bagheera

Of course, when they were first testing the event, they called it "The E-Ticket Experience". Attended twice under that name in August 1997.

mr snrub

Originally posted by mr snrub
i got a question:
i am gonna do e-ride night with my cousin and he is staying at a timeshare he has at one of those places near epcot, i think maybe the beach villas or something (i am at the polynesian, so i know i can get in)

can he get in though?

change that to beach club villas, with the DVC.

can he buy a ticket?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom