MAGIC KINGDOM COMPAINT ADDRESS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nj4mwc

Original Poster
I searched the threads but could not find this, does anyone have an actaul address to send a written letter of complaint to the magic kindom customer service. I know they have an online email contact form but i always prefer to send a handwritten letter first before going the electronic route.

Sadie Corliss

The Magic Kingdom address is 1180 Seven Seas Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830. I don't know if they have a specific address for complaints.

May I ask why you are complaining? If you don't want to say in the forums, that's compleatly fair.

Nj4mwc

Original Poster
Thanks i just found the guest comunications adress

Po box 10040 lake buena vista fl 32830
we ahd an extremely rude cast member call us liars and stupid while waiting for story time with belle and a less than stellar space mountain experience, also directing us and our two small children through that back alley behind main street usa has got to stop, kids were very upset thought we were being sent out of the park

Sadie Corliss

Those are good reasons to complain. My father has met some rude cast members on Haunted Mansion before. That can ruin a day.
They open a cast member roadway behind Main Street USA when there is a parade or a show going on at Cinderella's Castle for people to bypass the crowds on Main Street

Tom

Beta Return

we ahd an extremely rude cast member call us liars and stupid while waiting for story time with belle and a less than stellar space mountain experience, also directing us and our two small children through that back alley behind main street usa has got to stop, kids were very upset thought we were being sent out of the park

Rudeness is unacceptable, and you should address it very politely.

What happened on Space? Evac?

They're not going to stop taking guests on the MS Bypass. In fact, that's only just the beginning. They may have explained it poorly, but it's standard operating procedure now, especially when crowds are high or while parades are clogging MS.

TRONorail12

I'd be a little more interested to hear the actual details of the incidents from both sides before I make any judgments. What people perceive may be different from the actual facts. I'm not saying cast members will never be rude, believe me, I've had my own bad experiences. However, I've also seen plenty of guests who are just as rude to cast members and actually accuse them of things that aren't true. What's even worse, is that guests will go to any lengths to file a complaint about things or people at Disney. Yet, when CM's go completely out of their way to help out a guest, the guest can't even take 2 mins out of their day to leave a compliment at Guest Relations.

Daniel Johnson

I would also like to hear more. Ive dealt with my fair share of rude CMs. but, as @Tom pointed out, the bypass is a way of life now. might as well explain it to the kids (and some Adults). I usually am pretty snappy back to anyone who is rude to me, and I don't really care who they are, but I understand how you feel, its your vacation, its your adventure, you shouldn't have to deal with that crap. if you wouldn't mind elaborating on your specific issues, I think everyone would like to hear them. and, the members here could possibly rationalize the situation, or help you find the best department to direct your complaint.

disney4life2008

Those are good reasons to complain. My father has met some rude cast members on Haunted Mansion before. That can ruin a day.
They open a cast member roadway behind Main Street USA when there is a parade or a show going on at Cinderella's Castle for people to bypass the crowds on Main Street

I encountered a rude CM last month at HM. But, its hard to tell if it is rude or just the demeanor. Similiar to TOT

Jon81uk

, also directing us and our two small children through that back alley behind main street usa has got to stop, kids were very upset thought we were being sent out of the park

Were you not trying to leave the park? Generally after the fireworks most people heading down mains street are trying to leave.
If you want to ride more rides then walk in the other direction to one of the lands. If you want to shop then just head back up main street or don't follow the exit directions down the bypass.
The reason they direct people down the back alley bypass is that 95% of people walking down main street after fireworks are leaving the park and the street can't handle the crowds.

NYwdwfan

Just curious - were you the ONLY people directed through the Main Street bypass? You make it sound as though your family was alone walking down a dark alley in the bad part of town.

Plenty of people encounter less-than-magical experiences at WDW all the time and it's certainly possible that OP has something legitimate to discuss with guest relations. However - call me a skeptic - but I just think it's a bit odd that both OP and the first response are both brand new members, 3-4 posts each, that joined last night, alternating posts, and neither has an avatar picture or anything on their profile page.

Last edited:

rob0519

While cast members can be overworked and snippy, just like anyone else in a low paying, high stress job, I'm guessing this was some complicated interaction to actually get a cast member to call a guest both stupid and a liar (if indeed those words were used). I'm sure it involved more than asking for directions or what time the 3:00 parade starts.

I'm guessing this was their first visit to WDW. Hopefully, this family had a nice vacation other than these isolated incidents.

KCheatle

I'm not saying it's outside the realm of possibility, because certainly it could have happened. But, what person over the age of 9 calls someone a liar and stupid? That sounds like something my kids say to each other before we tell them to knock it off. I'm just struggling to see in what context these words could possibly have been used?? Other than if Op was spoiling things for other people, and the CM felt compelled to say that he was lying and then called him stupid for spoiling it for the other guests??? I could see the logic there, but even then, that would be pushing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom