Magic Kingdom closing early 4/17 ?

Elfinko

I was trying to setup dinner reservations and could get none for this day. My travel agent said Magic Kingdom is only open until 6PM on 4/17. Any reason why?

nickys

Premium Member
Could be an yet-to-be-announced party like Disney After Hours? Or maybe a Saudi prince bought out the park for he and his friends.

They don't close the park early for After Hours events, so the earliest that would start would be 9 or 10. Early perhaps compared to a FW years ago, but not so much recently.

Upvote 0

nickys

Premium Member
Prince, it is, then.

:joyfull:

Slightly off-topic, but have you guys (as in anyone in the US / Canada) heard about the Roy Orbison tour next year? He's touring here in the U.K., by hologram ... ;):joyfull: I truly don't know what to make of the idea. It's like a cross between the recent National Theatre screenings and a live tour. But some of the venues are the huge arenas that are used for big-name artists, like Springsteen or U2. Still trying to get my head around the idea.

Upvote 0

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
I always wonder when these “this park is closing early, does anyone know why” threads get started, what benefit does it provide to know the reason. Its closing early, the specific reason is really irrelevant.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom