Magic Kingdom Barbershop

marissacalder

Original Poster
Hey! I know this sounds like a silly question but can female adults with long hair go to the barbershop to get their hair cut? And do adults go there when they don't have any children? I noticed that their hair prices are quite cheap but in all the pictures there have always been children there so was wondering if an adult could go on their own.

Thanks!

72 days till we go!

englanddg

One Little Spark...
Hey! I know this sounds like a silly question but can female adults with long hair go to the barbershop to get their hair cut? And do adults go there when they don't have any children? I noticed that their hair prices are quite cheap but in all the pictures there have always been children there so was wondering if an adult could go on their own.

Thanks!

72 days till we go!

Yes and yes. It is a full service barbershop.

tnmowgli

I got engaged in front of the castle. That morning, I got my haircut at the barbershop. My soon to be fiance/wife (not knowing what was coming later in the day) had them put sparkles in my hair along with red/blue coloring. I looked pretty funny in the pics later that day.

topher

Don't expect a high quality cut.
The glitter and color is definitely cool but you may come out with a chili bowl cut.
Not every cut is a tragedy but the odds are forNever in your favor.

DizneyPryncess

A friend of mine was a cast member a few years back, and this is where he always got his hair cut. He is a male, and was in his 20's at the time. :) Definitely for kids & adults alike!

Minthorne

931163_772282682759_310994013_n.jpg
217364_772282802519_631678585_n.jpg

Don't expect a high quality cut.
The glitter and color is definitely cool but you may come out with a chili bowl cut.
Not every cut is a tragedy but the odds are forNever in your favor.

I got my hair cut 2 weeks ago there and it was a very high quality cut! I'm sure it depends on the barber you get, but I was very pleased!!

MOXOMUMD

For a woman's haircut make sure your hair is well brushed and not full of spray/gel. I always understood that it makes it easier to cut but then they add the colored gel and sprinkles. Last time I think I "pixie dusted" every area I went for an hour or two. (Kinda felt bad for the people riding after me because the barber put it on thick.) Totally worth it though. On the downside I have natural crazy "Merida hair" and it took days until the last flakes of glitter washed out.

Communicore

A friend of mine asked for a haircut at MK barber shop back in the 90's and he said he wanted the "Caesar" cut, and the barber thought he meant "scissors" and proceeded to snip away! He was ticked!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom