News Magic Kingdom and Epcot Fireworks to Resume July 1st

Jwhee

Anyone know why they wouldn't use the low level mines and comets if the main launch site was down? Seems strange, unless the firing system only works in 1 specific certain way. But with my experience, it wouldn't be difficult to bypass the main launch site. @marni1971

gerarar

Premium Member
Anyone know why they wouldn't use the low level mines and comets if the main launch site was down? Seems strange, unless the firing system only works in 1 specific certain way. But with my experience, it wouldn't be difficult to bypass the main launch site. @marni1971
My best guess is that they had the pyro techs at the main launch site where the fire happened for a good portion of the day diagnosing and fixing the problems, so they weren’t available to load any low/castle pyro.

jrhwdw

Just an outsider here, but I'm guessing the Tech team was shaken up from Tues Night so they didn't want to do any Fire Hazards last night? I could see Castle/FL return before the Main Site once the Tech Team gets it's footing back. But again, Just an outsider here.

TTA94

That’s because there are people in charge of the fireworks who actually care about how they look.

Fireworks are about the only area where Disney World is king (over other Disney parks and over everyone else). They know this. That’s why they’ll bring back parades when they feel like it, bit prioritized fireworks. It‘s kinda a thing for the company.

View attachment 583889

They used to be king when it came to light parades to. Their idiots if they think fans or heck even the average guest have forgotten there used to be a parade at night.

ToTBellHop

They used to be king when it came to light parades to. Their idiots if they think fans or heck even the average guest have forgotten there used to be a parade at night.
That’s why I wear
1630520448622.jpeg

when I visit.

jrhwdw

Take this info with a grain of salt

Why Doesn't this suprise me. No dig here. Disney always are careful during investigations. Louis wasn't in MRFF to start with because of the Gator attack. Of course TDO needs to find out what happened, but let's hope the investigation doesn't go too long.........

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Add 8/31/21 now

Ya know...

Running HEA without fireworks as a second show of the night wouldn't be such a bad idea. It would give more people a chance to get up close to see the projections, hear the score without the boom booms, and not disturb neighbors. Infinitely better than OUAT.

ToTBellHop

Ya know...

Running HEA without fireworks as a second show of the night wouldn't be such a bad idea. It would give more people a chance to get up close to see the projections, hear the score without the boom booms, and not disturb neighbors. Infinitely better than OUAT.
If only there were something else that could run at night, that guests love, but that doesn’t require boom boom.

And if only Disneyland had two of them in storage.

If only.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom