News Magic Kingdom and Epcot Fireworks to Resume July 1st

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Here now.

The Hub is pretty full, but lots of room on Main Street. The rain is more than a drizzle but not really a steady rain at the moment. I don’t know what to call it.

There are a million of the annoying blogger/vlogger people here that are all “live” right now, not paying the least bit of attention to what’s around them.

The strange thing is that Casey’s closes at 7. I’m shocked they don’t want that open.

Last edited:

Gillyanne

Disney Parks just posted on their TikTok (not even one hour ago) that they’ll be live-streaming HEA on TikTok.

The footage seen is from the test done a couple days ago. Can see the new projections that were adjusted for the 50th decorations.

I don't use tiktok, just watch the occasional video that goes "viral" or is embedded like this one. I've learned I can click on the profile name and view a web browser profile w/ the videos. Does anyone know if/when they're live if I'll be able to tell/see/watch from a browser?

I won't be around the niece and nephew for the 4th for any fireworks, so it may be fun to watch them together tonight

Thelazer

I don’t remember a point when there are only red and green flairs going off like that in HEA. Maybe an old recording of an x-mas show

Looks like older footage, but no doubt about it.. it's from Disney at some point in time.
Do you think.. perhaps.... ... strikes again?

gerarar

Premium Member
I don't use tiktok, just watch the occasional video that goes "viral" or is embedded like this one. I've learned I can click on the profile name and view a web browser profile w/ the videos. Does anyone know if/when they're live if I'll be able to tell/see/watch from a browser?

I won't be around the niece and nephew for the 4th for any fireworks, so it may be fun to watch them together tonight
Yep! You should be able to watch through the browser. Just go to the profile and their should be a live button to join the livestream.

Brian

Don't forget to shout out the name of every Disney character you recognize on the projection (or, the movie they're from).
Guests tonight:

Dungeons And Dragons Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG

Gringrinngghost

Right up there with saying the stretching room spiel.

Re: the livestreamers, at least their data plans support the actual live streaming. Disney’s official TikTok account tried to go live on HEA, but was completely unusable due to lag.
Maybe Disney should not have their radios and phones be one thing now...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom