News Magic Kingdom and Epcot Fireworks to Resume July 1st

gerarar

Premium Member
Disney Parks just posted on their TikTok (not even one hour ago) that they’ll be live-streaming HEA on TikTok.

The footage seen is from the test done a couple days ago. Can see the new projections that were adjusted for the 50th decorations.

There's some champs that have continued to hold their hub spots even in the downpour- at this point they're basically sitting in puddles! That's some true dedication. We're just lingering by the castle- doesn't seem like as many people have bailed as I would have hoped. This is our last night so going to stick it out! 🤞

Disney Parks just posted on their TikTok (not even one hour ago) that they’ll be live-streaming HEA on TikTok.

The footage seen is from the test done a couple days ago. Can see the new projections that were adjusted for the 50th decorations.

This makes me feel better despite the weather- they must be determined.

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member

They also have a professionally edited video of the entire show on the Disneyparks YouTube channel. Not sure why anyone would prefer to see it vertically on their phone but, you know, teens and such I suppose.

Surfin' Tuna

We have been waiting to over to Magic Kingdom because of the rain. It's pretty much go now or don't go at all, so it looks like we will get wet. If it is light rain they will still fire them, and the lasers look better in the light rain anyway. Can't believe I'm this excited about HEA.

Disone

Fireworks appear to be questionable tonight. I live about 9 miles east and we’ve had rain all afternoon, and still continuing.
Disney will do fireworks in the rain. Lightning will cause delays. Once it clears they will go ahead and Fire the show. Apparently there are rules and regulations about how long the tubes can be loaded and so in general is preferable to go ahead and fire them. This is why even for a fantastic when the show gets canceled due to weather they do a miniature version called A Taste of Fantasmic. It's to get rid of the fireworks are loaded in the tubes.

Still, cancellations can happen. They're just not that frequent. I once watched the 9 illuminations at 10:15 p.m.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom