News Magic Kingdom and Epcot Fireworks to Resume July 1st

jrhwdw

??? Disneyland did it when they bought MSEP from an anonymous lister back in 2016. All they did was click "Buy now" and suddenly a parade vanished from WDW & ended up in California.
Seriously?!?!?!?!? Like WDW ever had MSEP up on ebay!!!! I should know, I worked in a ebay shop back then(all true)and never saw MSEP on there!!!(never searched for it but still..) I will say the night we found out from DPB was the worst day of my time there.....IDK if that was an omen or not!

TTA94

Honestly!!!!!! Rollseyes!!!!

Two FoF floats came from Tokyo’s Jubilation Parade.

Now just send some Dreamlights floats over!! That is the Best thing that could happen to WDW honestly and I say this even over WDW building a brand new parade. I don’t think I really trust them. I have my doubts the US parks are capable of building a parade like Dreamlights.

wedenterprises

Better version of "Enchantment" from Disney Parks Blog
cotnectdw40469791.jpg
I love it. Can't wait to see/hear this in person.

jrhwdw

Now just send some Dreamlights floats over!! That is the Best thing that could happen to WDW honestly and I say this even over WDW building a brand new parade. I don’t think I really trust them. I have my doubts the US parks are capable of building a parade like Dreamlights.
Sorry I knew that! I meant the ebay part!

brb1006

Japanese Disney Fans will be angry if any of the Dreamlights floats gets shipped to WDW. Considering how good OLC keeps their parades in better working condition compared to WDW. (Never forget the Maleficent Dragon incident)

Dc8MZTLVMAARA7x.jpg

TTA94

Japanese Disney Fans will be angry if any of the Dreamlights floats gets shipped to WDW. Considering how good OLC keeps their parades in better working condition compared to WDW. (Never forget the Maleficent Dragon incident)

Dc8MZTLVMAARA7x.jpg

Oh but Maleficent was not a Tokyo float. Only the opening and finale float.

doctornick

New parade yes. It’s the idea of a used parade that’s been in question following the new parade plan. But I guess @marni1971 would have heard something even if it was a used parade.

IIRC, other insiders (not Martin) indicated that PTN was going to come to MK for the 50th. This was the plan in early 2020 or so. Then the pandemic hit and costs were slashed everywhere (including entertainment staff too).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom