News Magic Kingdom and Epcot Fireworks to Resume July 1st

drew81

I’m assuming they’re being purposefully vague because things can/will change between now and October.

They mentioned the cavalcade today, but not a parade. I still can’t fathom that we won’t see FoF by October if things remain as they are now. These cavalcade could easily become part of MiSi.
Disney is going to milk the #LessEntertainment for as long as they can.

I would hope additional shows/parades would be back by then but I wouldn't hold my breath.

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
Do you mind?
I’m not exactly sure what you’re asking but it makes reading some of these threads a chore if you are interested in something and the thread is filled with people who are not interested in it declaring their lack of interest.

Like, I don’t go to the threads about food and wine and declare every 3 pages that I don’t enjoy drinking in 95 degree heat. And if I did, wouldn’t that do nothing but make the thread worse?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I’m not exactly sure what you’re asking but it makes reading some of these threads a chore if you are interested in something and the thread is filled with people who are not interested in it declaring their lack of interest.

Like, I don’t go to the threads about food and wine and declare every 3 pages that I don’t enjoy drinking in 95 degree heat. And if I did, wouldn’t that do nothing but make the thread worse?
Ummm... the humour didn’t carry well on the web did it?

ChristianG

I've lost a lot of faith in Disney from a lot of their recent projects so I'm cautious about the new MK show. I really enjoyed HEA and think it'll be quite difficult to top, and given Disney's recent track record of replacing firework shows, I'm not that confident in it!!! but we'll see!!!!

havoc315

Doubt it, they're saving all that for October 1st. That's like opening a Christmas gift before Christmas morning.

Probably true. Makes Oct 1 a truly "magical" day.

At the same time, logistically, that's a nightmare. You would be spreading out the park engineers really thin, to debut all these new shows at the exact same date. No real opportunity to work out glitches.

How many logistical changes can you really work into a single day, all at once.

gerarar

Premium Member
I've lost a lot of faith in Disney from a lot of their recent projects so I'm cautious about the new MK show. I really enjoyed HEA and think it'll be quite difficult to top, and given Disney's recent track record of replacing firework shows, I'm not that confident in it!!! but we'll see!!!!
I mean HEA replaced Wishes, and that was a positive. NSSS replaced Hallo-Wishes and that was a negative for the most part. MWC replaced Holiday Wishes and that was a positive.

So Disney’s two for three. There’a a decent chance this new show will actually be good.

flutas

To go back to the July 1st topic, it should surprise nobody that C33 gets some special treatment.

From July 1-4, Club 33 Members are invited to enjoy Happily Ever After from a reserved viewing area in the East Plaza Garden at Magic Kingdom® Park.

Check in will begin at [place] at 8:30 p.m., and Happily Ever After will begin at 9:15 p.m. daily.

TTA94

If I'm not mistaken wasn't @marni1971 one of those who said a new nighttime parade was happening for the 50th? Wouldn't they already have been along with constructing the units around when covid hit if they wanted to have it ready for Summer 2021?

New parade yes. It’s the idea of a used parade that’s been in question following the new parade plan. But I guess @marni1971 would have heard something even if it was a used parade.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom