News Magic Kingdom and Epcot Fireworks to Resume July 1st

TTA94

I believe @MansionButler84 stated it won't happen prior to Oct 1st, and if modified EF is really liked, it could push back even more.

Awhile back there were corporate package sales for Harmonious in October… if those sales did actually happen, I dont think they would continue EF past October regardless of its popularity?

Last edited:

Vinnie Mac

Those at Disney who have been watching these threads about fireworks returning are probably bored now 🤣.
Oh absolutely lol. So true! For the past like 11 months now I'vee ben tracking rumors and whatnot for fireworks returning. Was exciting and fun but glad that the "rumor" days are over with because now all of it is CONFIRMED! I can still track Harmonious rumors for the next few months lol

TTA94

Oh absolutely lol. So true! For the past like 11 months now I'vee ben tracking rumors and whatnot for fireworks returning. Was exciting and fun but glad that the "rumor" days are over with because now all of it is CONFIRMED! I can still track Harmonious rumors for the next few months lol

Harmonious, Fantasmic!, Star Wars Fireworks, Wonderful World of Animation or Movie Magic, Festival of Fantasy, Move It Shake It, Once Upon a Time. Speculate what new is coming for the 50th. HEA changes/hub tree lights and MSUSA projections, “new parade”, new DAK nighttime show.

Did I miss anything? Lol. So yes lots more to anticipate and track rumors. I do not believe we have a thread dedicated to those discussions with the exception of Harmonious and the 50th thread.

TikibirdLand

Remember, it's not actually over until the vloggers post time-stamped video of the fireworks!

jrhwdw

Remember, it's not actually over until the vloggers post time-stamped video of the fireworks!
Let's hope there no hiccups that delay July 1st.............................

Back to that night, Should be intresting who has the best Stream lag wise. Since the whole(Practically) Local Stream Community will be there to celebrate! I believe Some Streams held up on March 15, 2020 but I'm little fuzzy on that.......

TTA94

Any rumblings of full testing coming up this week? For Epcot I’d think things will be more active in regards to Harmonious before EFs nightly performances begin? Or maybe not since both shows are using the same pyro barges and probably nothing major to adjust between EF and the continuing Harm testing.

jrhwdw

Any rumblings of full testing coming up this week? For Epcot I’d think things will be more active in regards to Harmonious before EFs nightly performances begin? Or maybe not since both shows are using the same pyro barges and probably nothing major to adjust between EF and the continuing Harm testing.
Epcot seems to test without prior notice. June 26th/28th might be MK's Nights????? Hopefully it's not too long after Park close! LOL!!!!!

TTA94

Somewhat off topic, Is Disney even hiring for entertainment and performers? Had a friend who was looking online and she didn’t see anything. Maybe Disney already has performers on standby or their filling the performer rolls with the CP? If not and Disney still needs to go on a hiring spree for entertainment performers, that should tell us something right there as to when we can expect entertainment like F!, FoF, etc.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Somewhat off topic, Is Disney even hiring for entertainment and performers? Had a friend who was looking online and she didn’t see anything. Maybe Disney already has performers on standby or their filling the performer rolls with the CP? If not and Disney still needs to go on a hiring spree for entertainment performers, that should tell us something right there as to when we can expect entertainment like F!, FoF, etc.
A lot of the full time non-equity performers were relocated to other departments until entertainment began to return. Many of them have since been called back to their original roles. I imagine that will continue as the CP’s begun filling roles in merchandise, parking, quick service, etc.?

The union performers are another matter entirely.

mattpeto

Talked to Indy/Nemo performers and no callbacks yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom