News Magic Kingdom and Epcot Fireworks to Resume July 1st

ABQ

Before or after is what I had been told and reported (I interpreted “before” as late June which was an incorrect assumption).

No July 4 premiere.
Believe me, I'm not trying to call you, or anyone who has legit info, out on spreading misinformation. I'm more interested in if or why WDW changed something seemingly on a whim. Wondering if it's a means to increase attendance and therefore revenue vs just convenient timing.

ToTBellHop

Believe me, I'm not trying to call you, or anyone who has legit info, out on spreading misinformation. I'm more interested in if or why WDW changed something seemingly on a whim. Wondering if it's a means to increase attendance and therefore revenue vs just convenient timing.
Around July 4 had been the goal, but never ON July 4. Recent testing has been successful so it’s a GO for before 7/4.

CastAStone

5th gate? Just build a new resort Bob.
Premium Member
We leave July 1st. I could cry. I wish they'd announce something because we could try to extend our visit but hard to do without knowing anything.
If Disney is staffing, which we’ve heard from @MansionButler84 and I’ve also heard a friend elsewhere that they are, they know the news will come out today on all of the major blogs and boards.

Which means Disney will almost certainly make an announcement today. They don’t wanna lose control of their own news. They just don’t want the impacted cast members to learn from a blog post, So they’re telling the cast first.

AmesTARDIS

FWIW, as mentioned earlier in the thread, I was told sometime around 6/27 was an optio

We leave July 1st. I could cry. I wish they'd announce something because we could try to extend our visit but hard to do without knowing anything.
We will be at WDW for the end of the month. I'm sad to know that we will just miss fireworks, but I am still flying high from the news of no outdoor masks required. And, I am thrilled to know that fireworks are returning.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom