• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

News Magic Kingdom and Epcot Fireworks to Resume July 1st

jrhwdw

Finally received two specific mentions of Happily Ever After and Epcot Forever returning this summer.

HarmoniUs 10/1/21
I hate to be picky but HEA 50th Tag !0/1/21 also?? All Halloween 2021 is Boo DAH. So HEA 50th should be able to run nightl;y!

OMG! This Nightmare "might" really be ending!!!

mnelson3

Finally received two specific mentions of Happily Ever After and Epcot Forever returning this summer.

HarmoniUs 10/1/21

Do you think we are close to a official announcement? As for Harmonious I figured it was going to debut on 10/1, but I’ve been hoping it would be before that since ill be at MK on 10/1 lol oh well. Second performance it will be. Unless they do a soft opening.

ToTBellHop

In the Parks
No
Do you think we are close to a official announcement? As for Harmonious I figured it was going to debut on 10/1, but I’ve been hoping it would be before that since ill be at MK on 10/1 lol oh well. Second performance it will be. Unless they do a soft opening.
No idea when marketing will schedule that. Has to be pretty soon.

dreday3

People ask you all sorts of questions all the time!

Soooo, I'll be the annoying person and ask - with capacity most likely increasing pretty darn soon, any word of movement on any kind of fast pass system, or more virtual queues coming down the line? or is stand-by still the way to be?

At this point I just assume all of you work for or knows someone who works for Disney and I'm the only person here with no insider info. :D

ToTBellHop

In the Parks
No
Been too long...
1621007272109.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom