Magic Kingdom 50th Anniversary Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrhwdw

Maybe the 50th has a better chance now that Josh D’Amaro is in charge of Parks, Experiences and Products. Still greatly depends on the budget he’s given however.
Granted, I don't have a clue how Parks Government works but is anyone else sad that Josh isn't WDW Pres. anymore??? I just got used to him with MMRR, the last night at MK and the updates he's done during COVID. Who else gives messages from inside the parks during this time??? If he can help WDW with the right 50th, I'm all for it! It just seemed he fit well with WDW.

beertiki

We just booked for the 50th. All I need for that trip to be perfect is to not have to worry about getting the virus.

pdiddy

If the parks are shut but builders etc can go back to work then shouldn’t it make it easier for them to work on things like Tron etc or are workmen not allowed in at the moment. In the UK construction workers are being allowed to resume work.

Giss Neric

I hope to have a nightime parade for the 50th birthday for Walt Disney World Resort,
To be honest, just a new parade would be preferred, day or night. Not expecting both. I'm thinking it's day cause at night they'll have the castle projection fireworks show I'm sure.

TTA94

I’m kinda wondering if MK will be closed to regular guests on October 1st 2021 and only open to the Media, VIPs, Etc.

imagineer97

In the Parks
No
Hey, I'll take that. Never saw it before so it would be new to me.
Paint the Night or MSEP? PtN is a great parade definitely worth seeing, but my ideal is if they were to make a new nighttime parade that references SpectroMagic (the 90s-00s MK nighttime parade). SpectroMagic only ever played at MK, and I think, would be considered the quintessential WDW nighttime parade.

Katelynbird

Paint the Night or MSEP? PtN is a great parade definitely worth seeing, but my ideal is if they were to make a new nighttime parade that references SpectroMagic (the 90s-00s MK nighttime parade). SpectroMagic only ever played at MK, and I think, would be considered the quintessential WDW nighttime parade.
I remember SpectroMagic when I was a little kid. It was great.

brb1006

We deserves a new electrical parade that takes cues from Spectromagic, like Dreamlights did for MSEP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom