Magic Kingdom 50th Anniversary Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

TTA94

I asked Disney and they were less than helpful. Does anyone know what month the 50th anniversary will start? Will it be all year in 2021 or will it start in October and run into 2022? TIA.

I think someone had said May 2021. Seems like the most logical time frame.

Crazydisneyfanluke

I asked Disney and they were less than helpful. Does anyone know what month the 50th anniversary will start? Will it be all year in 2021 or will it start in October and run into 2022? TIA.
If I was a betting man (and based off of DL Anniversary dates) Labor day 2021 - Mid-End of August 2022.

Monorail_Red_77

This is my speculation. Based on other anniversaries across WDW it will start the month and day the park opened. Like the 45th and ones before, it will start Oct 1, 2021 and likely run through Oct 1, 2022. Other WDW parks followed same pattern with their given opening dates. In the end though, they may start earlier, who knows.

TTA94

As long as there is something lit and colorful going down the streets of MK at night I’ll be happy lol.

Squishy

As long as there is something lit and colorful going down the streets of MK at night I’ll be happy lol.
1573673424236.png

MattFrees71

A better homage would be to add it back into the Magic Kingdom...Using the Roger Rabbit Car Toon Spin technology and system... It would be another E ticket fantasyland originals if done right.
Yes! there's so much they could do with an updated version of that ride that would be very thrilling.

jrhwdw

Funny how Cedar Point is getting a nighttime parade for 2020 but there is no new nighttime parade in Chapek Kingdom to be seen...
Lets hope that changes soon!!! They can add more to VAH, They can do a night parade for reg Guests!!!!

TTA94

Is there even still hope anymore for a 50th parade? Still a waiting game? I would think plans would be in place by now if not very soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom