Magic Kingdom 50th Anniversary Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

HauntedPirate

Park nostalgist
Premium Member
Nope.

https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...aint-the-night-closing-wdw-inevitable.916192/

Sorry son. Even after WDW1974 had shut down the rumor PTN was gong to WDW early on, there still was 234 PAGES from DW'ers who were DYIN' to get PTN.

Some of us would rather forget that thread... Try 234 pages of ridiculousness after being told there isn't going to be a nighttime parade at MK for a few more years. Then there's the looney tune that insisted that PTN was coming to MK, because he heard it from a tram driver, and on Twitter, and from an "on-stage parade manager"/masking-tape-cleaner-upper at DL... :banghead:

Haymarket2008

Why can't I figure out the Beefed up UK comment, probably the vino :joyfull:

The cowbell comment has me scratching my head too. Maybe a show/ride with Will Ferrell? I mean they did something with Jimmy Fallon.

A Nintendo theme cruise I am assuming you mean. Makes sense, I am sure the other cruise lines would like to get into the act with how Disney does themed days at sea.

I think he is referring to beefed up funds in regards to the UK project.

brb1006

Meanwhile as Tokyo prepares it's 35th Anniversary.

askdjn-613x460.jpg
sdjnf3081-613x445.jpg

Tokyo Disneysea
sdkjnf3010.jpg

sdjfn1039.jpg

sdjknfq0801-613x433.jpg

When they said "Happiest Celebration", they weren't kidding and really meant it.

Hattieboxghost110

Concept artists: having people walk under coasters with no overhead protection and having coasters dive into sandy caverns and miss out on all the cool toy theming and just letting them look at dirt.

#DisneyConceptArtistsClueless

In other words....Screw the artists! All hail the bean counters! Gotcha ;)

Seriously, you do realize this land was heavily VALUE-ENGINEERED as reported by Marni? (HINT: It wasn't done by concept artists)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom