Magic Kingdom 1 day ticket

DarthMileZ

Hi Guys

So for the evening of my wedding we are looking at going to Magic Kingdom for the fireworks, 3 of our guests already have park tickets but 2 of them don't and were not so interested in doing theme parks as such while there and wanted to just relax also due to money restraints.

we were going to pay for a couple of day tickets but you can only buy 2 day tickets on the site.

any idea how we can get around this?

can we just get tickets on the gate when we arrive

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
You can buy one-day tickets online. Just click on "1" above "Prices vary by date and Theme Park". Then it will ask you to specify what date and then which park.

Upvote 0

Swissmiss

Premium Member
I wasn't actually even looking at it from a price standpoint - I was going of the comment that he couldn't buy a one-day ticket on-line and was looking for an alternative solution. Thanks for pointing it out, as I wouldn't want others to rely on my information and pay more than they need to!

Upvote 0

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I wasn't actually even looking at it from a price standpoint - I was going of the comment that he couldn't buy a one-day ticket on-line and was looking for an alternative solution. Thanks for pointing it out, as I wouldn't want others to rely on my information and pay more than they need to!
No worries. Undercover makes it clear on their site. And as I pointed out above, the OP can, in fact, purchase one-day tickets on-line from Disney.

Upvote 0

Swissmiss

Premium Member
Ah, I can see your problem now. The joys of the different country websites - I have had the same sort of problem when I want to book at DLP - what they offer on their French website is not the always the same on the website for another European country.
Does this link help you? https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/tickets/

If not, then despite the fact that you might pay a bit more, you just might want to look into Undercover Tourist. I have used them on numerous occasions and have never had a problem.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
You can buy a ticket at the MK too. Just make sure you allow a little extra time, depending on what time you arrive there could be a line to buy tickets.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom