"Magic Is Here" Special Offers

Iris

The Disney website lists a "Magic Is Here" special offer (room only), which is only available to residents of certain states.

There is also a "Magic Is Here" vacation package, which includes room and park tickets. Is this package also restricted to certain states, or is it available to everyone?

Schweino

The Disney website lists a "Magic Is Here" special offer (room only), which is only available to residents of certain states.

There is also a "Magic Is Here" vacation package, which includes room and park tickets. Is this package also restricted to certain states, or is it available to everyone?
It looks like it also keeps going. I booked 8 nights and got a $200 discount (Pop). Coupled that with getting the Disney Premier card to get the $250 statement credit, which I am surprised was already applied. $400 savings (subtract the $49 annual fee) which I didn't think was so bad.

Upvote 0

lilmzkitty

I wanted to add, I have a trip coming up in a few weeks staying at Pop. Just yesterday I was playing around on the app and found an amazing discount, so I called to make sure it would apply, since it was room only and I do not have an AP and am not from one of the states eligible for the discount. The discount was real, I just saved $550 for my trip (35%). I got a discount that was not advertised and I was not sent any special pin or notification, might be worth investigating.

Upvote 0

Schweino

I wanted to add, I have a trip coming up in a few weeks staying at Pop. Just yesterday I was playing around on the app and found an amazing discount, so I called to make sure it would apply, since it was room only and I do not have an AP and am not from one of the states eligible for the discount. The discount was real, I just saved $550 for my trip (35%). I got a discount that was not advertised and I was not sent any special pin or notification, might be worth investigating.
This is the special offer that is Regional only. Only for states in the Southeast pretty much.

Upvote 0

Figments Friend

I received a 'Magic Is Here' PIN Code offer emailed directly to me from Disney earlier this month.
While the publically offered discounts had state restrictions, the one I was sent did not.
I'm from MA and Mickey knows this.
Booked with no issues.

The room-only discount brought what was a silly $178 rack rate for Sept 21 through the 28th at Pop Century Resort down to a slightly more tolerable rate.

Examples -
WDW website rack rate - $178
WDW publically offered 'Magic is Here' rate ( with State restrictions ) - $138
WDW 'Magic Is Here' PIN Code Offer rate ( no State restrictions ) - $117

-

Upvote 0

Schweino

I received a 'Magic Is Here' PIN Code offer emailed directly to me from Disney earlier this month.
While the publically offered discounts had state restrictions, the one I was sent did not.
I'm from MA and Mickey knows this.
Booked with no issues.

The room-only discount brought what was a silly $178 rack rate for Sept 21 through the 28th at Pop Century Resort down to a slightly more tolerable rate.

Examples -
WDW website rack rate - $178
WDW publically offered 'Magic is Here' rate ( with State restrictions ) - $138
WDW 'Magic Is Here' PIN Code Offer rate ( no State restrictions ) - $117

-
Nice! I can confirm the existence as my sister got the exact same email. I'm very salty about it because my wife and I went with them last year at the same time and yet she got the email and I didn't :( Three calls to Disney to try to get it failed. Oh well!

Upvote 0

Figments Friend

Nice! I can confirm the existence as my sister got the exact same email. I'm very salty about it because my wife and I went with them last year at the same time and yet she got the email and I didn't :( Three calls to Disney to try to get it failed. Oh well!

I often receive them, and I think I've figured out the 'algorithm' that triggers it off.

I visit the official WDW website and log into my account.
Then I browse around, looking at the different Resort hotel rates and view any current deals even if I already know what they are.
This gives Mickey the impression I am looking into taking a trip, and it apparently puts me on the magical 'list'.
Sure enough, the next time a PIN Code offer is released, it shows up in my email account.
This has happened many times over the years for me, but me and Mickey go waaaaaay back and he has a LONG account on my name.
Others mileage and rate of success may vary.

Over the years I have rarely used the PIN Code offers as I have found many are either exactly the same as the publically offered deals or very minimal savings differences.
This time around it was a considerable enough difference that I accepted it.
Although paying more then $100 for a 'Value Resort' is still somewhat 'expensive' to me personally, I am using the Magical Express and Skyliner services to justify the price.
Still a better rate then what I paid this exact same week a year ago, staying at my 'apartment' away from home at All Star Music.

:)

-

Upvote 0

lilmzkitty

This is the special offer that is Regional only. Only for states in the Southeast pretty much.

I'm on the west coast and would not be eligible for the current promotion, I was also not sent a pin. While I do not know what discount they ended up giving to me, I am thankful that my obsessive checking of room rates paid off. I was originally booked for March of this year, then May, and now September, so maybe they gave me a "sorry for all the rescheduling" discount?

When I was looking at Priceline, I saw they had Pop at $173 a night, when I was paying $193 for the same dates. So I went to the app and was playing around and got the really great rate. If I couldn't get a $173/night through the website, I was going to cancel and book through Priceline. Now I'm paying $117/night.

Upvote 0

Pooh'sBuddy

I'm on the west coast and would not be eligible for the current promotion, I was also not sent a pin. While I do not know what discount they ended up giving to me, I am thankful that my obsessive checking of room rates paid off. I was originally booked for March of this year, then May, and now September, so maybe they gave me a "sorry for all the rescheduling" discount?

Similar situation for us. We had packages booked for June, then August, and ended up off property for December. We didn't get the PIN code, but I logged in and found Pop's $117/night rate for our booking dates and thought it was a glitch. I called, and it wasn't a glitch.

Upvote 0

Figments Friend

When I was looking at Priceline, I saw they had Pop at $173 a night, when I was paying $193 for the same dates. So I went to the app and was playing around and got the really great rate. If I couldn't get a $173/night through the website, I was going to cancel and book through Priceline. Now I'm paying $117/night.

The $117 a night rate is the same price discount those of us who recieved the PIN Code Offer earlier this month.

-

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom