Magic Express groupings

ninjaprincesst

Original Poster
Does anyone know which other hotels the Animal Kingdom Lodge shares a magic express bus with? I'm used to staying at the Wilderness Lodge and am just wondering where else we will likely go first before AKL

DisneyJoe

It really depends on who they have to give a ride to at that time of day.

It is usually the All-Star Resorts and possibly Coronado Springs, but I have seen them stop at Pop Century/Caribbean Beach too...

ninjaprincesst

Original Poster
That is what I was afraid of, that it would stop at a bunch of values first, really starting to regret venturing away for the WL.

worldfanatic

That is what I was afraid of, that it would stop at a bunch of values first, really starting to regret venturing away from the WL.

Seems like a weird reason for questioning your resort choice?

I personally prefer AKL over WL.
And that would especially be the case over the next year or two as WL goes through construction.

I'd try to roll into your vacation with a positive attitude. The AKL rocks!

Weather_Lady

When and in what order you'll get dropped off by DME is always a gamble, regardless of where you stay and at what "level" resort. We've been dropped off quickly at far-flung resorts, and had inexplicably long and convoluted rides to more nearby ones. There are just too many factors in play on any given day to make a reliable guess as to how long your ride is going to be.

As others suggested, don't sweat it -- try to relax and enjoy the ride to your resort, no matter its length. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom