Magic Bands

Destiny Romayne

Original Poster
Hello,

Few questions. First, could anyone link me a great and reliable sight that sells custom magic band covers. Second, I've been hearing/reading that you don't have to use just Magicbands anymore. Apparently there are these small key chain type magic bands that can hold all of our information also? Can anyone elaborate on that? I think a keychain thing would be easier to hold onto and not lose. On our trip in the summer of 2016 I lost my band on our last day at the parks

Rob562

Personally, I have used and recommend Magic Your Band for decals (though I haven't used any with the 2.0 Bands yet).
http://www.magicyourband.com

For the keychain, the new 2.0 version of the Bands are designed with a small "puck" that can be removed and inserted into key fobs and a lanyard clip.

-Rob

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170529-203143.png
    Screenshot_20170529-203143.png
    364.5 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

correcaminos

Hello,

Few questions. First, could anyone link me a great and reliable sight that sells custom magic band covers. Second, I've been hearing/reading that you don't have to use just Magicbands anymore. Apparently there are these small key chain type magic bands that can hold all of our information also? Can anyone elaborate on that? I think a keychain thing would be easier to hold onto and not lose. On our trip in the summer of 2016 I lost my band on our last day at the parks
I switched to the newer magic band just to get the fob. They sell keychains/carabineers for $10-13 each. It's easy to put them in and I just clip mine to my purse. So easy now and better than the huge hot & sweaty bands.

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Apparently there are these small key chain type magic bands that can hold all of our information also?
To be clear, your MagicBand does not "hold" any information. There is absolutely no personally identifiable information stored on the band itself. The band is just a "key" that connects to your My Disney Experience profile and reservations, where that information resides. Without access to Disney's systems, nobody would be able to get any information about you off of the band.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom