Magic Band Shipping question :)

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Original Poster
My Magic Bands are supposed to arrive today. Yay!! For those who have already gotten theirs do I have to sign for them because I may not be home when they deliver them? Hoping not b/c I don't feel like having to make a trip to our UPS facility. And I'll have to do it twice if that's the case b/c we have a split stay so I have 2 more coming in the next week or so. Lol :)

sxeensweet

Original Poster
For anyone wondering what is inside your MagicBand package.. Love the packaging!! :)

image.jpg
image.jpg

tecowdw

The packaging is really nice but am I the only one thinking it's way over done? It's like a diamond bracelet was being sent out.

I'm surprised they spend the money to create this kind of package rather than a simpler, cheaper version. Or - just issue the MB's at the resort only. What do you bet they start charging for shipping them once the test period is over?
:rolleyes:

LucyK

The packaging is really nice but am I the only one thinking it's way over done? It's like a diamond bracelet was being sent out.

I'm surprised they spend the money to create this kind of package rather than a simpler, cheaper version. Or - just issue the MB's at the resort only. What do you bet they start charging for shipping them once the test period is over?
They should give the option of shipping to the resort to all guests. So much simpler!

Phonedave

I thought so to - Just stick them in a bubble mailer.

I use the box to hold our WDW "stuff" that we don't want to loose - like our Magic Bands, APs, TIW card, etc.

-dave

sxeensweet

Original Poster
Since we are changing rooms we are able to order another set so maybe we'll get ones with our school colors and have like the "go LSU" one.
Yes we had 2 sets also. For our last 2 nights at GFV I chose green and DH chose the orange. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom