Magic Band and room only bookings (no park days)

PolynesianPrincess

Original Poster
I searched but didn't find anything so forgive me if I missed it. Does anyone know if people who book room only, no park tickets get MBs? We are staying 1 night at Beach Club Villas in November and not doing any parks. I know Stormalong Bay now required a MB to enter but where we are not doing any parks, do we still get them? I figured we probably would since they also act as room keys.

sissa216

You're exactly right- you'll need it for the room key. If you already have the room-only booked, it should be an option in MDE to personalize already.

aladdin2007

Yes - a room only rate does not need a ticket. And you will get the MB because its your room key

do you have to put your credit card info on it? were doing the same for one night only, no parks, (besides we have our pass rfid cards if needed) and Id rather not have them at all but if its required for room key can we just use it for that and only that? what do you do with it after you leave?

disney4life2008

do you have to put your credit card info on it? were doing the same for one night only, no parks, (besides we have our pass rfid cards if needed) and Id rather not have them at all but if its required for room key can we just use it for that and only that? what do you do with it after you leave?

I want to say "no" I have an annual pass and until MB was released I did not charge anything to my room. But I cant remember if I had to leave a CC on file - that is the policy of most hotels. If you do not charge anything to your room - your card will not be charged anyway. I threw my MB in the garbage after my January vacation

Skibum1970

We stayed at WDW earlier this year and received Magic Bands. We did not have to put a credit card on file (preferred paying for things in cash).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom