Maggie does the Disney Dream.a kind of sorta trip report with links to many pictures!

We just got back last week from 4 days at WDW and the 3 day Disney Dream Cruise..words can really not describe the Dream..it was AMAZING and worth every penny that my inlaws paid..;)

We are already planning our next Disney cruise but longer..and probably on The Fantasy!..:sohappy:

I will not write a whole report but will give you my summary of the cruise and the links to my pics on facebook..:D

Any questions feel free to ask..it was by far the best cruise ever!..Disney is MAGIC..:)

Enjoy!

I have been on one cruise before in 2004..Carnival and LOVED it..had an amazing time and was in heaven...when my inlaws said they wanted to take us on a Disney cruise..I was THRILLED..my fave place ever Disney and a cruise all rolled into one..YAY!..I had high expectations and they were surpassed!

Anyone who says that Disney is overrated and money hungry and blah blah blah..well P00P on you...:lookaroun

The only problem I had was we needed more time..we are already planning a 5 day one..and only plan on getting off at Disneys Private Island.

There is SOO much to see and do that you need every day and every second you are there.

The rooms...AMAZING and comfortable..we had a inside stateroom with the virtual porthole and it was plenty big for the 3 of us and a stroller and everything, so nice and clean and wonderful.

The character appearances..there are so many and so organized and frequent...it was amazing!

The restaurants and food...Holy Macaroni..lol..so much food everywhere you go, the buffets and snacks and Ice cream that is unlimited was great and the restaurants and food choices at dinner were YUM!

The servers..I plan on marrying my head server Pawel from Poland, our asst. server Angel from Thailand was so sweet and fell in love with Maggie and would feed her and sing to her...and was sooo great!

The cruise cast members...friendly and so helpful and I loved that we would meet one cast member one night and they would see you somewhere else and remember you and your name and hug you or high five you every time!

The shows....BEST PART OF THE CRUISE!...amazing is all I can really think to say...so funny and amazing and the most talented people ever..from the scenery to costumes, the songs, the little jokes they threw in about the real world..We laughed and cried and did not want it to end..a MUST see..:D

Castaway Cay..Disneys private Island...PHENOMENAL!..you need a whole day to do this..Drew and Maggie did the Sting ray adventure..they loved it..We sat on the beach and played in the water and the sand, they had a BBQ for everyone..which was free..Look through the pics and see Drews plate...lol..there were so many activities and character appearances, boats and bike and snorkel rentals.we could not do it all..it is soo beautiful and just very ..DISNEY!..:D

Everything else...

Kids club is great...a kids heaven!

Pirates Fireworks and Dance Party and show...Maggie and Drew and I were in heaven..soo great and fun..everyone kids and parents dancing and laughing and having an amazing time!

They have clubs for adults, kids, teens and families..they have Goofy and Maxs golf, basketball courts, shuffleboard, ping pong, they have trivia and bingo, a Hypnotist, comedy shows, an adventure show and just so much more that we did not get to see or do it all.

The Disney cruises are so worth the money and provide you with wonderful service and it is a must do for everyone who loves Disney or even if you are not even a Disney fan..it will make you one..:)

Whether you or 2 or 80 have kids or not..you will have a great time and will love every second of it and never want to leave!..

Any questions just ask..I know I left out a lot..:D

Here are the 4 albums of pics..:)

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150211415983153.322235.502888152&l=d9e18ff65c

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150211476513153.322251.502888152&l=77f8758d92

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150211503768153.322264.502888152&l=a22aa4475c

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150211529713153.322274.502888152&l=cc47b9f2fa

Raven66

Loved all the pictures, thanks for sharing. But you gotta warn a girl when there are squirrel pictures in there. They are evil!! :lookaroun I got bit by one when I was a kid and now they freak me out.

Uponastar

Wonderful report and great pictures! The Dream looks spectacular!
You only have to look at Maggie's face to know y'all had a great time.
Thanks for sharing!

(And yay for Pawel from Poland. I already knew Polish people do it best. :animwink:)

jesemeca

Hi! I was just reading along and clicked on the first link of pictures. So what are the odds that I know your in-laws. LOL. It really is a small world, huh? Now I have to go back and actually look at all of the pictures.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Loved all the pictures, thanks for sharing. But you gotta warn a girl when there are squirrel pictures in there. They are evil!! :lookaroun I got bit by one when I was a kid and now they freak me out.
Thanks..and that squireelwas friendly..lol
Wonderful report and great pictures! The Dream looks spectacular!
You only have to look at Maggie's face to know y'all had a great time.
Thanks for sharing!

(And yay for Pawel from Poland. I already knew Polish people do it best. :animwink:)
It was AMAZING..we are planning the next cruise already..:D..and Pawel was AMAZING..We will marry..;)
Hi! I was just reading along and clicked on the first link of pictures. So what are the odds that I know your in-laws. LOL. It really is a small world, huh? Now I have to go back and actually look at all of the pictures.

You do?...you must message me and tell me how..:D

HollyBelle

I couldn't agree more... with all of it!! I, too, found that the shows were one of the very best parts of the cruise (especially when compared to other lines). That picture of Maggie with Donald and Daisy is adorable. And it looks like you also had amazing weather on Castaway Cay. :sohappy: Hooray for the planning stages of another Disney cruise!!!

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Loved the pictures, Dana, but I didn't see you in them....:lookaroun
There are a few..you have to look carefully..;)
I couldn't agree more... with all of it!! I, too, found that the shows were one of the very best parts of the cruise (especially when compared to other lines). That picture of Maggie with Donald and Daisy is adorable. And it looks like you also had amazing weather on Castaway Cay. :sohappy: Hooray for the planning stages of another Disney cruise!!!

The shows were great..we sat front row middle every show and loved them all..:D

The weather was FANTASTIC the whole trip..we were blessed...Castaway cay was sooo great!...and yes..planning for the New Fantasy..:D:sohappy:

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Great report Dana. You may have talked me into a cruise.

I figured this out. Dana has a camera lens in her forehead and a USB port in the neck.

WDWFigment

Saw some of these on Facebook earlier and was hoping you'd post a report. It really looks like you had a great time and the Dream was a great ship. We're seriously considering booking a trip on there next year. It's really good to know that the shows are the typical high-quality Disney stuff, too. Between this trip report and Holly's, I think I'll have a cruise booked by the end of the day!

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Great report! Love the pictures :)
Thanks Jo..you would love it!
Great report Dana. You may have talked me into a cruise.

I figured this out. Dana has a camera lens in her forehead and a USB port in the neck.
GO it was amazing!...and yes, you figured me out..;)
Saw some of these on Facebook earlier and was hoping you'd post a report. It really looks like you had a great time and the Dream was a great ship. We're seriously considering booking a trip on there next year. It's really good to know that the shows are the typical high-quality Disney stuff, too. Between this trip report and Holly's, I think I'll have a cruise booked by the end of the day!
Tom you so need to go..you would be in photographers HEAVEN!..:D:lol:

It was first class all the way...and for people with or without kids...so much to see and do and it is all done in the Disney way!...You will not be disappointed!

I laughed when I was looking through the pictures. There is a picture of toes (in the sand maybe?) and I thought to myself "I bet that is Dana and the only pic we will see of her.":)

Looks like it was an amazing trip! 140 more days until we go!! :sohappy:

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
I laughed when I was looking through the pictures. There is a picture of toes (in the sand maybe?) and I thought to myself "I bet that is Dana and the only pic we will see of her.":)

Looks like it was an amazing trip! 140 more days until we go!! :sohappy:

:cool:

:lol:

Yes..my toes..in the sand on Castaway Cay!..:D

and there are some of me..somewhere on Fb..:D..also...it was AMAZING!...:sohappy:

Mia is going to have a BLAST!

tiaragirl

Love this!

I love that we are all obsessed enough about Disney that it's totally normal to post the links to our Facebook albums.. it's great <3

Looks like you guys had a wonderful time - and it makes me excited for our trip to MK/DHS and then on to the Dream (80 days and counting!) =)

mickeysshoes

It is just killing me to read all the TR about the Dream...I have to wait 71 days for The Boardwalk Inn and 77 till we board the Dream. Was not really looking forward to the Dream...well a little I guess. But now after reading your TR and Hollybells I cant WAIT. DD's dont know about the 4 days on the Dream they think we are staying on land for the entire trip and its killling even more not to be able to talk about all the exciting stuff I a reading and learning!!! Thanks for the pics and the great words about the Dream.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom