Rumor Maestro Mickey gone? Door fell off monorail?

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
I normally don't post to this particular forum because I never have news or rumors, but today, I was scrolling through my Instagram feed and saw someone post that several things happened today:

1) Maestro Mickey is gone from Philharmagic

2) A door supposedly fell off or someone hit it causing it to fall off of the monorail

3) and there was a small clip of a video of a bunch of balloons being released and no one knew the reason behind it

Anyone got more info?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I normally don't post to this particular forum because I never have news or rumors, but today, I was scrolling through my Instagram feed and saw someone post that several things happened today:

2) A door supposedly fell off or someone hit it causing it to fall off of the monorail

3) and there was a small clip of a video of a bunch of balloons being released and no one knew the reason behind it

Anyone got more info?

Maestro Mickey was carrying a bunch of balloons while trying to escape MK on his scooter. He ran into the door of the monorail, causing it to fall off and he also lost his grip on the balloons so they floated away.

tirian

Anyone got more info?
Mickey frequently walks off for a paint job, and returns after an abnormally long refurb.

He’s a garden gnome at heart.

KBLovedDisney

Original Poster
So, we now know the door situation on the monorail as well as a possible Mickey refurb.

Now, what about the random bunch of balloons being released into the sky? Did the balloon seller on Main Street sneeze and accidentally let go of the bunch?

ToyStoryMiss

Hasn’t Masetro Mickey been missing from the entrance sign for a while? He wasn’t there when I went back in September..
D333CF87-1756-4246-8AD1-5F33DDBCF567.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom