Made Better in Japan

Goofster

Hey, I don't really see a major problem here.
Walt put a few "Carnival" type rides in Disneyland, and Dumbo is a huge success.

I think Aladdin looks like a great ride, and man am I excited about Dino-Rama! I think it's a great addition, and it looks like Disney is going to make it really cool. I mean, it's got a story, and hopefully they will theme Primeval Whirl more then they did Mulholland Madness at DCA. At last kids will have a little more to do there, too.

Paradise Pier doesn't look that bad. It looks like a fun California park with a little disney twist. Personally I like it, and I can't wait to get out there.

And Mission: Space is something TOTALLY NEW and Disney is putting a lot of time and $$$ into this project. If we've got to settle with "off the shelf attractions" while we wait for innovative Mission:Space type rides, I sure don't mind.

MickeyMoose15

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Mission:Space has been on the drawing board ever since 1996 when they planned to put Horizons away for good. It isn't anything hugely new but because of problems with Test Track back in 1997, it was continually delayed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom