Mad Tea Party closing for 2 short refurbishments in August 2015, and February 2016

lnsemsf

Original Poster
These dates come direct from Disney and are subject to change. This is one of many newly published refurbishments and I want to get the information out there for all planning their trips.

Mad Tea Party will be closed August 26th 2015, and again February 22-26th 2016.

Sped2424

Things that need to happen and I swear I don't know how they haven't happened yet.
1. fix the awful brake noise which sounds like a dead dinosaur.
2. Replace all of the dirty paper lanterns that are hanging up from the ceiling. It's embarrassing at this point how rotten they look.
3. Clean the cups and the floor
4. Speaking of the cups can we get a better design scheme on them? Ours lack the refinement of some of the other parks tea cups.
mad-tea-party-gallery02.jpg

wdw ^
TeacupsMadTeaParty_wb.jpg

Disneyland ^

img_0001_84_701.jpg

Paris ^
IMG_1820.JPG

Tokyo ^

Last edited:

alissafalco

Things that need to happen and I swear I don't know how they haven't happened yet.
1. fix the awful break noise which sounds like a dead dinosaur.
2. Replace all of the dirty paper lanterns that are hanging up from the ceiling. It's embarrassing at this point how rotten they look.
4. Speaking of the cups can we get a better design scheme on them? Ours lack the refinement of some of the other parks tea cups.

wdw ^

Disneyland ^

img_0001_84_701.jpg

Paris ^
IMG_1820.JPG

Tokyo ^
I agree with everything except for #4. I kind of like the WDW design :)

Rteetz

1. fix the awful break noise which sounds like a dead dinosaur.

wdw ^

Disneyland ^

img_0001_84_701.jpg

Paris ^
IMG_1820.JPG

Tokyo ^
Man that Paris one looks awful

alissafalco

These dates come direct from Disney and are subject to change. This is one of many newly published refurbishments and I want to get the information out there for all planning their trips.

Mad Tea Party will be closed August 26th 2015, and again February 22-26th 2016.
Do you have an entire list of all the refurbs posted somewhere?

lnsemsf

Original Poster
Do you have an entire list of all the refurbs posted somewhere?
I posted them in individual threads for discussion purposes. I kept a screen shot on my computer in case Disney took the dates down, which they did the next day after posting. If you'd like it I can send it to you when I'm back from Disneyland in 10 days or so.

alissafalco

I posted them in individual threads for discussion purposes. I kept a screen shot on my computer in case Disney took the dates down, which they did the next day after posting. If you'd like it I can send it to you when I'm back from Disneyland in 10 days or so.
Thank you! I'm particularly interested in the thunder mountain refurb. Is that still happening in the spring?

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
1. fix the awful brake noise which sounds like a dead dinosaur.

wdw ^

Disneyland ^

img_0001_84_701.jpg

Paris ^
IMG_1820.JPG

Tokyo ^
Aww man...I like the brake noise lol. Gives everyone a great conversation starter while in line. Conversations such as: "Does it sound to you like we may all die on this thing?" :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom