M&M'S store coming to Disney Springs in 2020

MarvelCharacterNerd

Photo gallery of the new M&M Store

MMS-store_Full_40776.jpg

MMS-store_Full_40757.jpg

MMS-store_Full_40752.jpg
Our poor little Downtown Disney Anaheim just looked over at its big brother in Orlando and sighed with jealousy. Again.

But... but... we stuck some old DirectTV satellite dishes on top of our old Rainforest Cafe and now it's gonna be... a STORE!!!

Lilofan

I'm surprised WDW kept Sosa's Cigars at Disney Springs for so many years especially when the theme parks stopped selling cigarettes many years ago.

Giss Neric

It's been a long time since I have been to an M&M store which was in Las Vegas. Is the $15.58 per pound the standard price for all stores or just in Disney Springs? I would pay that for the customized ones but the standard ones I can just go to my grocery.

mergatroid

Yeah, I don't like to poo poo things but they are charging $16/pound for M&M's. How much of this stuff are they actually moving to pay that rent?

I think a fair number of people will pay $16 as a one off treat for themselves. Fortunately Disney has a lot of one time visitors who have the mentality of treating themselves to things that in hindsight probably don't justify themselves. I can see them shifting a lot of other merchandise too as the way that shop looks and presents itself makes stuff that you don't really need look very tempting.

gerarar

Premium Member
It's been a long time since I have been to an M&M store which was in Las Vegas. Is the $15.58 per pound the standard price for all stores or just in Disney Springs? I would pay that for the customized ones but the standard ones I can just go to my grocery.
I’ve only been to the M&M World Store in NYC and iirc they charge by the half pound there, around $8. So it comes out to be the same as the price charged in Disney Springs.

Edit:
Grabbed this screenshot from someone’s vlog this month at M&M World NYC. Price is indeed $8 per half pound.
8EF0EBDD-1B2D-421F-8155-80AA50ACBA11.png

C0C2D2A4-1B5D-4DF3-A2A8-B11A12A84623.png

Obviously, the price includes the joy and excitement of the experience of getting the M&M’s. You can’t get individual M&M colors in your normal grocery store, so that’s one of the pluses here. For my graduation party years ago, my mom and I traveled all the way to NYC just to get some colors that matches my school’s colors.

WEDway Inc & Company LLC

Obviously this would never happen, but They should just expand this to NBA experience, turn CityWorks into the next Toothsome, and add a small attraction on the bottom and more retail on the top floor. Boom- The flagship M&M store, and a “unique” thing you can’t get at your local mall.

Last edited:

Unplugged

The Springs is starting to look too much like the Vegas Strip with that addition. Only needs a "Sugar Factory" and a "Denny's", but what do I know? While it is a tourist destination, I prefer the tourist things that are unique to Disney.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom