M&M'S store coming to Disney Springs in 2020

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
From this evening.
Colorful m&m's being added to the wall.
20210122_203411.jpg

nicb88

I'm glad that the West Side is once again getting a few interesting things to go see/do. For a while it really floundered and it wasn't somewhere I had the energy to visit. Hopefully the M&Ms store will be the first of a few things to come, like Beatrix (if it happens!).

Stupido

Consider me jaded by living in NYC, with our own M+M's store that's located in the armpit of the universe, but does anyone else think this looks kinda tacky? I feel like whenever M+M's builds a new location, they try so hard to be super trendy, and all of their locations look super dated within 5 years.

This already looks like the McDonalds redesign that started popping up within the past 10 years. Hopefully it'll look better in person, and with better lighting. 🤷‍♂️

halltd

Consider me jaded by living in NYC, with our own M+M's store that's located in the armpit of the universe, but does anyone else think this looks kinda tacky? I feel like whenever M+M's builds a new location, they try so hard to be super trendy, and all of their locations look super dated within 5 years.

This already looks like the McDonalds redesign that started popping up within the past 10 years. Hopefully it'll look better in person, and with better lighting. 🤷‍♂️
I agree. It looks very Times Square 1994.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.

I like it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom