Lunch with Characters

Goofy20

Original Poster
If you could choose a place to have a character lunch where would you go? We haven't been having a lot of luck fining a character lunch.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
MK: Crystal Palace
Epcot: Akershus [Norway] & Garden Grill
MGM: Hollywood & Vine [new Playhouse Disney Character meals]

Not sure which resorts might have characters at lunch...

col

even though ive never had a character lunch i would go for donalds breakfastosaurus at AK its absolutly awesome and had so much fun there than at any other character breakfast -i think the character breakfasts are the same as character lunches?

col

Goofy20 said:
I dont like donald's breakfastorus has a character lunch. Just a breakfast

thats a shame coz its ace in there!!

everyone raves on these boards about chef mickeys at the contemporary.

what about cinderellas castle -i had breakfast there but i wasnt fussed about it.

have you decide what characters you would like to see?

Goofy20

Original Poster
wow i totally butchered that last statement. I ment that donalds breakfastorus doesn't have a character lunch. Just a breakfast

Goofy20

Original Poster
I'll settle with any characters except for the normal mickey, goofy, and chip n dale. Me and my gf have done them twice already for breakfast (Cape May and Chef Mickey's)

col

Goofy20 said:
wow i totally butchered that last statement. I ment that donalds breakfastorus doesn't have a character lunch. Just a breakfast

i know -i thought that would be a typo.

what characters would you like to see?

col

i looked at that so much before i went.

it was only 3 days before i left that i booked for donalds breakfastosaurus after remembering what food they offered and booked it with concierge for the next day and was so dissapointed that i hadnt been there earlier.:)

KentB3

MontyMon said:
MK: Crystal Palace
Epcot: Akershus [Norway] & Garden Grill
MGM: Hollywood & Vine [new Playhouse Disney Character meals]

Not sure which resorts might have characters at lunch...

Add Cinderella's Royal Table (inside the castle) to that list. They added a character lunch about a year ago.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom