Lunch reservations?

Leigh51

Hello,just wondering if I can get food anywhere beside sit down lunches at !11:00 am or 2:00 pm.Or a time suggestion.I'm trying to avoid a rush.But I am not sure I want to waste time eating.We will have breakfast covered and we don't really eat supper,(just a snack.)We will be at the Contemp. for 5 nights.I want a dole whip and a pretzel almost every day.LOL

Minnie Mum

You can bring food into the park. The only restrictions are no alcohol and no glass containers.

I'm not clear on what you want. What do you mean by "sit down lunches"? TS meals? No need for that. There are plenty of CS restaurants. Or do you mean that you want to get food to eat "on the go"? If the latter, then there are plenty of food kiosks all over the parks where you can pick up food like that.

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Have no concerns. Disney knows theres money to be made from guests snacking throughout the day. They have situated small kiosks and snack items places throughout the parks, as well as many QS restaurants that allow you to pop in and out of quickly. You have plenty of options if you want to fill up but not spend a lot of time away from the attractions. We usually have a good filling breakfast, snack at lunch then a good dinner. But you can do it any way that works for you. Thers are online sites that list all the kiosks and the things they carry for each park.

Upvote 0

WDWFan2018

You can bring food in no problem. Been bringing in food all week to all the parks no issues.

Yup! I've been twice in the last 2 years and brought food in every day without any issues. I have 2 kids so everyday I brought crackers, juice boxes, granola bars... Nobody said a word and they look through your bags when you enter the park.

Upvote 0

WDWFan2018

If you want to have a sit down lunch, either make a reservation or eat at an off-time. Noon at the quick service restaurants is crazy. Eat lunch at around 10:30-11:00 or like 2:30.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom