LUNCH DISNEY SPRINGS ??

Frankie Nova

Original Poster
I have reserved lunch for T-Rex for lunch and heard mixed reviews. Any comments or suggestions for lunch in Disney Springs ( 1 Credit meal)
Thank you for your Time

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
T-Rex and Rainforest are essentially a TGI Friday's with the theaming turned up to 11. The kids love it, but the food is nothing special.

Raglan Rd is a much better TS option and there are a myriad of QS options that I would go to over T-Rex.

Plowboy

T-Rex and Rainforest are essentially a TGI Friday's with the theaming turned up to 11. The kids love it, but the food is nothing special.

Raglan Rd is a much better TS option and there are a myriad of QS options that I would go to over T-Rex.

I agree whole-heartedly with Yoda's assessment. We did the Raglan Road brunch (weekends only I believe) a couple of trips back and had a great time. The food was very good as was the entertainment.

wwmmd

T-Rex is a one and done for me. It was a place I wanted to experience. We had fun there and enjoyed the food and surroundings. Would I go back? No. Simply because there are so many other options I prefer or want to try.

wwmmd

I agree whole-heartedly with Yoda's assessment. We did the Raglan Road brunch (weekends only I believe) a couple of trips back and had a great time. The food was very good as was the entertainment.

This is good to hear! I'll be doing the brunch in a couple months and it'll be my first visit to Raglan Road. I'm excited to try it out.

We did the brunch a few weeks back. It was phenomenal. I'll definitely do it again.

JIMINYCR

I'd do T-Rex mostly if you have kids that like the dinosaur theme. Its like Rainforest in the noise factor and quality of food. The main draw to it is that it entertains the kids. At DS, since the renewal of the area you can find a variety of better options.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I've done both quite a few times. I do prefer a quick bite at Earl of Sandwich or a nice burger at the Boathouse instead.

Pam

Aharr

If you have kids, T Rex is great. The food is good, not amazing, but good enough and the kids love it and stay entertained by the rumbling of the dinosaurs and the atmosphere. Sometimes that's worth more than better food! LOL:) My family also really enjoys Paradiso 37 and Raglan Road!

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
thanks for the input folks changed my Res to Raglan Road. No Kids

Raglan is a much better choice with no kids. Try the Dalkey Duo app. It is one of our favorites.
ScreenHunter_201 Jan. 10 05.11.jpg

Dave B

We had a great time at T-Rex, it was a lot of fun, and the food was good, but we will not do it again as there are so many choices

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom