News Lucky Brand at Disney Springs to close

LastoneOn

Mall of Millenia while upscale is also part of being in very rough part of Orlando. Don't go in any side streets. At least it doesn't have the streetwalkers looking to make a living in the local streets by the FL mall.
Haven't been over there in a maybe 6 years. Didn't realize the area around there was that way.

Cmdr_Crimson

Since they went bankrupt and were bought any store not making money or in a mall of the new owners was bound to be closed down.

Can you imagine....Disney Springs: A Simon Mall..
source.gif

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
It seems businesses in Disney Springs don't last more than a couple of years. Does anyone have the turnover stats for DS.
Turnover is extremely low at Disney Springs. Since opening only a handful of stores have closed, and when they have, it has mostly been a collapse of the entire chain and nothing to do with the individual Disney Springs stores.

deeevo

Lucky Brand Jeans $30 at Costco or $129 at Disney Spring.

Same thing with Levis. 501's at Disney Springs $89, Premium Outlets $59, Kohls $39. Exact same 501 Jeans.

I wonder how much a 1.74oz pack of M&M's are going to be at the new M&M store at DS? Maybe $10?

Saw 501's at Costco yesterday for $29.99... lol

donsullivan

Premium Member
He lived there for several years. Not to difficult to see that he was talking about real world experiences.
And I've lived here for 16 years in an area that according to him is 'ghetto'. He's wrong.

It's fine to decide you don't like a city you live in, I've had at least one location in Texas I didn't like, but it's not okay to blanketly disparage the whole place (and therefore the choices others have made) because you didn't like it.

Chip Chipperson

This is pretty much the only brand of jeans I can find that fit me well - although they were a better fit back when they still sold "tall" length jeans that were a little longer with the same waist sizes since I'm pretty much a bean pole. I never bought jeans at the Disney Springs location, though, since I always tend to overpack anyway, but it was nice knowing that they were there if I somehow found myself in urgent need of another pair of jeans while on vacation. Wait, that doesn't sound right. . .

MrPromey

Turnover is extremely low at Disney Springs. Since opening only a handful of stores have closed, and when they have, it has mostly been a collapse of the entire chain and nothing to do with the individual Disney Springs stores.
If anyone here would accurately know this, it's you.

I can admit when I'm wrong and you're word is enough for me to recognize that!

MickeyLuv'r

It’s all about the value. A $100+ dollar pair of jeans is a good buy if the quality of the denim and workmanship is there.
Having splurged a few times for expensive jeans....

I think I now know better. In the past year, I seriously bought $15 jeans that fit much better than the $100 pair I once bought.

Mind, sometimes quality is worth buying; sometimes it is a scam.

About 10 years back, I bought an expensive dishwasher that turned out to be a piece of junk. From day 1, it was lousy, then it completely broke within a year. (Repair guy said the model was overpriced junk; he'd seen many fail.) I replaced it with one that cost 1/4 the price and it has worked extremely well ever since.

Clothing brands in particular are often a product of marketing over actual quality.

Lilofan

And I've lived here for 16 years in an area that according to him is 'ghetto'. He's wrong.

It's fine to decide you don't like a city you live in, I've had at least one location in Texas I didn't like, but it's not okay to blanketly disparage the whole place (and therefore the choices others have made) because you didn't like it.
The member have give feedback on actual sections of Orlando that were ghetto. Did you want him to break it down to an actual street address?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom