Luca, new Summer 2021 Pixar Film

NateD1226

First look at the movie.

1607649696381.png

1607649709729.png

1607649722724.png

5thGenTexan

Goody. Another cartoon movie I am gonna have to go see and if I make any disparaging remarks about going I am being the jerk about not ever wanting to see what everyone else wants to see.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Goody. Another cartoon movie I am gonna have to go see and if I make any disparaging remarks about going I am being the jerk about not ever wanting to see what everyone else wants to see.
You don't have to see it.

And given your attitude, we'd prefer if you didn't see it.

Then you can just hold your tongue when the conversation about it comes up.

That's what any Texan taught manners would do.

5thGenTexan

You don't have to see it.

And given your attitude, we'd prefer if you didn't see it.

Then you can just hold your tongue when the conversation about it comes up.

That's what any Texan taught manners would do.

I am not worried what "we'd prefer I do or didnt do"

I am talking about having to go see it because my kids want to see it.

Being Texan doesnt have anything to do with not like a cartoon movie.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Frozone and Elsa: Can use water from the air to weaponize ice.
Moana: Can make the water move using her actions or words
Luca: Can transform into a mythical beast when he comes in contact with water

Okay, so hear me out with this... I realize Luca is a Pixar creation unlike the others mentioned, but what are the chances they can somehow all be combined to form an Aquatic Avengers of sorts? Just saying.
What? You're going to leave Nemo, Dory, Ariel, Sorcerer Mickey and the whole cast of Atlantis out of this?!

dreday3

Well I liked the trailer!

Love the animation style. I looks to be a fun/lighthearted kind of movie. Perfect for the summer and kind of what we need right now. Not everything needs an emotional punch!

Plus...the music!!!! 😍

Jedijax719

It looked...........cute?

I'm guessing the premise is this. Two (or three) kids are really sea monsters that transform when in contact with water. However, the village they are in is steeped in a dark past relating to these sea monsters. So, if they are revealed and show their true selves, they could be in danger from a town that sees such creatures as threats. That's what I am guessing at least.

I need to see more about the plot. It has to be deeper than just kids turning into sea creatures.

dreday3

It looked...........cute?

I'm guessing the premise is this. Two (or three) kids are really sea monsters that transform when in contact with water. However, the village they are in is steeped in a dark past relating to these sea monsters. So, if they are revealed and show their true selves, they could be in danger from a town that sees such creatures as threats. That's what I am guessing at least.

I need to see more about the plot. It has to be deeper than just kids turning into sea creatures.

Why does it have to be deeper? Why can't it just be fun?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom