Luca and Zootopia missed opportunities?

Jrb1979

Wasn't there some renewed push to bring an attraction to Japan in the last 5 years or so?

Curious to know what that could have been, or if there's any chance it might still happen . . .
I would have loved the my Fuji coaster that was originally planned. Same goes for the rest of the planned attractions.

WorldExplorer

If they're going to shove any IP in the Italy pavilion (I'd rather not), I'd rather Pinocchio. At least that's an actual Italian story.
(And also a better film.)

The fact that the pavilion remains free of any merchandise for that movie (and they go with Lady and the Tramp for Flower and Garden) makes me think that fact may not be particularly well known with the higher ups, though.

Last edited:

Married5Times

Rat, a clone, and not even a terribly ambitious project to begin with cost more than 200 million? What a poor use of money.

cuious here, do you have a very general idea of what it actually cost? And we are talking about the ride per se and not the total project costs of France's betterments, right?

Diamond Dot

Why the obsession with attractions based on these movies, can't we just be happy with character meet n greets? I really enjoyed doing the Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde meet n greet.

J4546

i am very curious to what zootopia land is gonna be like in Shanghai. Ive never seen the movies and have no attachment to them, but then I think about how awesome Cars land turned out and I also havent seen the movies or have attachment to them and theyre great. I have heard rumors that the main ride willbe kinda like Radiator Springs Racers.

TwilightZone

Nah, I am in the unpopular opinion that Zootopia does not deserve a whole land, maybe a dark ride at most, but that's about it. Luca I just can't see really translating well as any sort of ride or theater experience. Maybe a restaurant but there's many other Disney IPs more deserving of the "restaurant" treatment imo.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom