LTM- "Long Lost Friends Week"- What do YOU think we should expect?

Sketch105

Original Poster
So, I have to ask..what is everyone thinking about the "Long Lost Friends" week at WDW during the Limited Time Magic program? Who are YOU hoping to see/meet?

I really hope to meet any of the Hercules characters, or people from Atlantis/Treasure Planet...Bowler Hat Guy from Meet the Robinsons....and of course Darkwing Duck. Or maybe Dr. Facilier! (the last two I see coming out for the villains/DA week)

celluloid

When I think Long Lost Friends I go further back than some of those you mentioned.

Maybe we will get our first Oswald Walk around for fun. Even if not, I am thinking more like Roger Rabbit, Country Bears, Max Goof, and yeah Darkwing Duck. Robinhood and such would be fantastic though as well. This is the only Limited Time Magic week I thought sounded cool. Sadly this is the only type of thing we would get to see these guys out for.

asianway

Max, Dr Facilier & the Country Bears are not terribly difficult to find-so given their names have been mentioned, it is likely that's the tier of character to expect.

stevehousse

They announced who would show up and it was a very select few. Claabelle cow and Pete were on the list and 2 others. It didn't mention if more would be added???

Bolt

They announced who would show up and it was a very select few. Claabelle cow and Pete were on the list and 2 others. It didn't mention if more would be added???
They are going to allow online voting for that portion they originally announced. Don't know if that has changed.

GiveMeTheMusic

Bernard and Bianca appear daily in the American Waterfront at Tokyo DisneySea.

5424860688_edf665497e_b.jpg

WDW does not have a huge selection of super rares to select from these days, so stuff like the nephews is a definite no. Probably something more along the lines of Quasimodo and Wilbur Robinson, though I would certainly hope for rarer.

dreamfinder

WDW does not have a huge selection of super rares to select from these days, so stuff like the nephews is a definite no. Probably something more along the lines of Quasimodo and Wilbur Robinson, though I would certainly hope for rarer.

I could have sworn that the nephews were at Marathon weekend last year. I know that Ludwig Von Drake, Launchpad, and Darkwing were all out, and I could have sworn they were as well. I'd say Ludwig is just as rare, if not more so than the nephews.

Tip Top Club

Professor Von Drake, Clara Cluck, Jiminy Cricket, Dumbo, Timothy Mouse, Jaq and Gus, Panchito Pistoles, Jose Carioca, Flora, Fauna, and Merriweather, Merlin, Esmerelda and Clopin, Herc and Meg, Kronk, Louis Gator, Max Goof, Remy and Emile, Jack and Sally, And that's just to name a few! If ANY of these become reality I'll be pretty pleased!

asianway

I could have sworn that the nephews were at Marathon weekend last year. I know that Ludwig Von Drake, Launchpad, and Darkwing were all out, and I could have sworn they were as well. I'd say Ludwig is just as rare, if not more so than the nephews.
The nephews were not at the 2012 marathon, the ducks were limited to Darkwing Launchpad & Ludwig.

asianway

Pegleg Pete? No, he doesnt exist. Here is the original text from the press release, which tells us we should all temper our expectations:

Long Lost Friends Week: Lesser-known Disney characters will move from the shadows to the spotlight meet-and-greets on both coasts. Photo opps with characters that could include Flik, Clarabelle Cow, Remy, Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum will surprise and delight guests. And Disney guests even have the chance to vote online for which characters they want to see.

stevehousse

No idea who pegged Pete is? I was referring to the Pete that's in the goofy movies and old Disney cartoons. I wouldn't see why they wouldn't have him and clarabelle out seeing is how they both appear regularly on Mickey Mouse clubhouse and kids know who they both are more now!

J_Carioca

Bernard and Bianca appear daily in the American Waterfront at Tokyo DisneySea.

5424860688_edf665497e_b.jpg

I had no idea about this. Okay, so now have to start saving for a trip to Japan.

J_Carioca

Professor Von Drake, Clara Cluck, Jiminy Cricket, Dumbo, Timothy Mouse, Jaq and Gus, Panchito Pistoles, Jose Carioca, Flora, Fauna, and Merriweather, Merlin, Esmerelda and Clopin, Herc and Meg, Kronk, Louis Gator, Max Goof, Remy and Emile, Jack and Sally, And that's just to name a few! If ANY of these become reality I'll be pretty pleased!

YES!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom