Loyalty to one Disney Hotel???

J

joviacdan

Original Poster
Does anyone else feel a loyalty to one particular Disney Resort?

Ive stayed at an All Star Resort my last 5 trips, and I LOVE them. This September, we're spending 3 nights at All Star Movies, and 5 nights at Old Key West. I feel a little weird about it.

There's something that just feels VERY Disney about the All Star Resort to me.

wdwmom2+1

WE do too we've stayed at a few others , but we love our all star sports. it is the only all star we've stayed at and have been there a bunch. even the hotel we stayed at when we got married along with all our guests :) cant wait till may 2 when we go again :)

Upvote 0

ltbeach

i think you already know what my choice is.

<-----------------------------------------

Ive stayed at a few, been in a few, but for me its the Shades of Green.

Upvote 0

swimmom

We love the atmosphere and size of the Wilderness Lodge. Also love the ferry transportation to MK & Contempory.

Can't wait to see it decorated for Christmas this year!!!! :xmas:

Upvote 0

Boardwalk Girl

We always stay in a villa at the BoardWalk.
I enjoy walking down to the BoardWalk
bakery early in the morning.
I love their chocolate chip muffins.:slurp:
After that, I like to take a stroll around
Crescent Lake.

We will be staying there again in May.:sohappy:

Upvote 0

epcot2004

Dixie Landings 5 years in a row. The only reason we stopped going is that it started to get a little too expensive. Now we are Pop Century people.:)

Upvote 0

jcamacam

Contemporary! Contemporary! Contemporary!

Great location,

great atmosphere (watching the water electric parade from your 10th floor balcony),

great restaurants (and having the 24 hour snack bar is great when you need milk for your 2 year old at 2:00 in the morning when they're sick!)

Chef Mickey's! California Grille!

And I love getting in the elevator and hearing the characters tell us what floor we're on! My son's favorite game this last trip was guessing who it would be!

Upvote 0

Joevn

My loyalty so far has been to the Value Resorts, well, because they're the cheapest. I'd rather save my money to buy stuff I don't need like more Walt Disney World souvenirs. :) So far, I've been to Sports, Music, and Pop Century and they've all been pretty good.

BUT! When I hopefully make more money or Disney has a coupon day or something on Deluxe resorts (Ha ha! Yeah, right!), I want a tower room in the Contemporary!

Cheers,
Joe

Upvote 0

Huggups

Originally posted by jcamacam
Contemporary! Contemporary! Contemporary!

Great location,

great atmosphere (watching the water electric parade from your 10th floor balcony),

great restaurants (and having the 24 hour snack bar is great when you need milk for your 2 year old at 2:00 in the morning when they're sick!)

Chef Mickey's! California Grille!

And I love getting in the elevator and hearing the characters tell us what floor we're on! My son's favorite game this last trip was guessing who it would be!

Yeah, I love the Tower rooms! Great atmosphere and view. Haven't stayed in those rooms in years. Maybe next time?

Upvote 0

SpectroMan

I too think the first resort people have stayed at can be considered their home resort. My first resort was the Grand Floridian. Every time I walk in there, I just get a feeling of relaxation and warmth.

We are staying at the Animal Kingdom Lodge this May, so that might change, but I doubt it. The Grand Floridian is my favorite resort, but give a deluxe resort and I'll be happy.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom