News Lovepop coming to the Marketplace Co-Op at Disney Springs this fall

WDWBigEd

In the Parks
Yes
These cards look very nice and the price on their site is not too bad. I hope this will bring some Disney designs.

KnightRonin

Their cards are very nice and I wish them the best. I love that the Co-Op is integrating a new thing into it's conclave. I'm thinking the only location available is the Twenty-Eight and Main pod. This makes me kinda sad, because Twenty-Eight and Main merchandise was simply the best -- clever, inventive, and maybe too expensive -- and waaaaay better than shirts that say "Turkey Leg" or "I'm so Fly...I Neverland". For real, people..if you wear those kinds of shirts, we're all pretty much judging you. :p

PeoplemoverTTA

Their cards are very nice and I wish them the best. I love that the Co-Op is integrating a new thing into it's conclave. I'm thinking the only location available is the Twenty-Eight and Main pod. This makes me kinda sad, because Twenty-Eight and Main merchandise was simply the best -- clever, inventive, and maybe too expensive -- and waaaaay better than shirts that say "Turkey Leg" or "I'm so Fly...I Neverland". For real, people..if you wear those kinds of shirts, we're all pretty much judging you. :p

My husband always found shirts he liked there and we'd find things in the other stops in the co-op as well. Last month, though, we were disappointed to see that much of the merch (especially the men's shirts and kitchen stuff) was the same merch found in every store. Here's hoping the co-op gets some of its originality back.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Permit was filed today for store build out for Lovepop in this location. Not sure what, if anything, was in that locaiton.

1586880765620.png

MrPromey

Their cards are pretty! Whenever I pass it at Disney Springs it feels like the kiosk at the mall that sells cheap perfume where nobody buys anything. I guess people aren't in the market for greeting cards while on vacation.

Seems unlikely to be true if they're moving from the co-op to an actual storefront of their own. Someone must be buying 'em. ;)

Angry Warlock

They upgraded from the co-op to a kiosk about a year ago. I've seen people in there lots of times - and buying more than 1 card at a time. I have all of the Star Wars cards mounted on art board on display. They are that good.

MrPromey

They upgraded from the co-op to a kiosk about a year ago. I've seen people in there lots of times - and buying more than 1 card at a time. I have all of the Star Wars cards mounted on art board on display. They are that good.

You know, I've ordered cards from them online and I have an annual pass to WDW and live in FL but I've never been to their shop at the co-op OR the kiosk.. With the size of DTD and the situation with the parking garages and such, I've found it a bit of a challenge to convince a young child it's a place he wants to be in the middle of a trip to the parks.

That said, I'm glad that by the time we finally get there, they'll have their own climate controlled place to shop... Assuming they don't close up before we get a chance. 🤷‍♂️

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom