Trip Report Lots of New for The Same Old Crew

Hello, hello!! I'm back!! I assume you all remember me considering I just wrapped up my last TR less than 24 hours ago!! :hilarious:

WHO: As the title says--The Same Old Crew!!
IMG_7032.JPEG

WHERE: The Yacht Club!! E found that awesome AP deal during our October/November trip!!
IMG_8816.JPEG

WHEN: Friday, January 22nd - Monday, January 25th

BACKSTORY: J had either Friday or Monday(I can't remember which) off school so he would only have to miss one day. I usually work Sundays & if I'm not there that means my boss has to work. I originally booked my room for Friday & Saturday night & booked an early flight out Sunday morning so I could still work the late shift that day. When I asked him about having Friday & Saturday off as my 2 days off for the week he said that was fine. He asked me about Sunday & I told him that I figured I would have to work but......E & J were staying until Monday. He told me he would work for me on Sunday so I could stay longer!! Woo Hoo!! An extra full day in Disney!! I ended up flying home early Monday(E & J had a later flight) so I could work the late shift that day.

As it turned out it was cheaper to fly home on Monday so I ended up with a Southwest credit!! I tried to add an additional day on to the room & it wouldn't let me. I just ended up booking another reservation for Sunday night & it was at a lower rate than the already low rates we had for Friday & Saturday!!

We had a 10:30ish flight. I drove to the airport b/c when I landed on Monday I would literally have to drive right to work to be able to make it on time. Since E & J's flight was later JSR was going to pick them up when they got back.
Gotta take the pic to remember where I parked the car. I'm glad I remembered to do that b/c something bizarre happened to me right before that. For whatever reason I ended up not driving through the area where you get your parking ticket. So---how was I to get out come Monday?? Also, I was still scratching my head on how I even got in--to this day I still can't figure it out. Of course, no one was around for me to ask so I decided not to worry about it until Monday. I figured the worst that would happen was that I would have to pay the max rate for not having a ticket. Not what I would really want to do but whatever.
IMG_8780.JPEG

We stopped at Chick-fil-A for some breakfast.
IMG_8781.JPEG

And Dunkin' for coffee. Darn Starbucks still isn't open!!
IMG_8782.JPEG

It was pretty full at our gate so we sat at another one that was empty.
IMG_8783.JPEG

We were leaving typical Pittsburgh weather behind.
IMG_8784.PNG

And headed for this!!
IMG_8785.PNG

As we got on the plane E saw 2 seats in row 2 were empty. There was an aisle seat in row 1 that was empty also. They sat in 2 & I sat in 1.
IMG_8788.JPEG

No SVU on that day but another favorite of mine was so that made the time go by real quick!!
IMG_8789.PNG

slipperalwaysfits

He told me he would work for me on Sunday so I could stay longer!! Woo Hoo!! An extra full day in Disney!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! A NEW TRIP REPORT WITH YOUR CREW!!!! :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: Your boss is so nice and understanding of your Disney addiction!!
Gotta take the pic to remember where I parked the car.
I ALWAYS do this!:geek: Getting lost in a parking garage while trying to find a rental car taught me that the hard way!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom