Lots & Lots Of Food Report WITH Pictures First Ever???

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Okay wow, this is a lot worse than I imagined! I reserved all the spots because I did not want anyone to miss anything. I can't believe we ate 3 pages worth of food. Well we did not eat it all. I did do some window shopping and took pictures of candy, treats, foods, and desserts we did not eat as well. Mostly for everyone here to enjoy and see as much food as possible...also mainly because I am an idiot. Here is the link to my actual parks trip report http://forums.wdwmagic.com/showthread.php?t=634201 Well with that said...Here we gooooooooooooooooo!!!

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
The California Grill

Bread & Butter

CaliforniaGrill1.jpg

Oak-fired Fillet Of Beef - with Tillamook Cheddar Gratin, broccolini, and teriyaki barbecue

CaliforniaGrill4.jpg

Yoshie's Deluxe Sushi Platter - maki and nigiri

CaliforniaGrill2.jpg

CaliforniaGrill3.jpg

Chocolate Creme Brulee

CaliforniaGrill5.jpg

CaliforniaGrill7.jpg

I got the Filet, and Colleen got the Sushi. I opted out of the cheese potatoes and got roasted potatoes instead. Both of our meals were good. Worth 2 dining credits? Nope. Not at all. We had AWESOME seats but it was pouring outside and the view was horrible. The dessert was pretty good though. I would get Chocolate Creme again, just not at California Grill. The atmosphere is great but that is all that is great here. Well our server was pretty good. I was never thirsty and he explained things in great detail then gave his recommendations. I am glad I can say we ate here, but like I said we probably will not be going back anytime soon.

Total Bill $109.12

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Sunshine Seasons Grill

Grilled Salmon - with Kalamata Olive Pesto sauce and Mashed Potatoes with Pork Jus Sauce

Strawberry Shortcake & Chocolate Mousse Cake

SeasonsGrill2.jpg

SeasonsGrill1.jpg

We both got The Salmon and ordered double Mashed Potatoes. But they changed the serving portion. You only get one side now. Oh well SINGLE order of Mashed Potatoes with the Pork sauce. Once poured on I noticed that the sauce was very thick. Oh well they insisted it was the same. We sit down and I dig into the Potatoes and NOTHING is the same with the Potatoes, or the Pork Jus. This place that I have claimed to people on this board HAD the softest, fluffiest Mashed Potatoes I've ever had. These had huge clumps of under cooked Potatoes in them and the sauce was VERY thick and NOTHING like what I have been getting here the past 4.5 years. The Salmon was very tough as well. We were both SUPER upset with this, and I was a little scared they messed with my prized Strawberry Shortcake!!! Well I dug in and...same. Wonderful as always. Colleen's Mousse Cake was great as well. Being how upset we were with the main meal this was the only time we ate here. We had planned on eating here pretty much every Epcot visit. Besides a dessert stop or two...we did not eat a meal here again.

Total Bill $35.30

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Everything Pop Food Court

Mom's Night Out Fried Chicken Dinner with Mashed Potatoes, and Cornbread with a huge Cupcake

PopCentury17.jpg

This was something I was really looking forward too. The Chicken was pretty good but the Potatoes and Cornbread were a different story. The Potatoes were just bad like 6 day old microwaved left overs from Easter. The Cornbread tasted like it was made with fish batter. This was just BLAH!

Total Bill $15.10

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
The Boardwalk Bakery

Boardwalk5.jpg

Boardwalk6.jpg

Boardwalk7.jpg

We did not get anything here. We really just stopped in to have a peek and to take a few pictures.

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Yakitori House

California Roll - avocado, cucumber, seafood mix and smelt roe reverse rolled in sushi rice and seaweed

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

Epcot14.jpg

Wow! That is all I have to say about this! The California Rolls were the best I have ever had. Better than California Grill. Colleen agreed with that as well. Not the best ever but better than CG. We split this meal because we wanted to get a quick bite before our Le Cellier ADR. VERY glad we chose this place.

Total Bill $13.30

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Le Cellier Steakhouse

The famous Pretzel Bread

Epcot91.jpg

Le Cellier Mushroom Filet Mignon - with wild mushroom risotto, white truffle and herb butter sauce

Colleen subbed Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes for her Risotto
Epcot92.jpg

Epcot99.jpg

I subbed Roasted Potatoes for my Risotto
Epcot93.jpg

Epcot98.jpg

New York Strip Steak - topped with bercy butter and served with Gruyere Yukon Gold Potato Gratin

Nick did not change a thing with his meal

Epcot97.jpg

Chocolate "Moose" - Chocolate Mousse rolled in Toasted Chocolate Crumbs with Maple Leaf Antlers

Epcot116.jpg

Chocolate on Chocolate Whiskey Cake - finished with Honey-Thyme Anglaise and a Chocolate-Vanilla Walnut Sauce

Epcot117.jpg

Epcot95.jpg

Do I really need to even review this? I mean you can just look and see that everything was CRAZY good here. Our server even gave us a bowl of Cheddar Cheese Soup to dip our Pretzel Bread in. I don't like yellow cheese but it was still awesome she did that.

Epcot96.jpg

Total Bill $143.79

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
1900 Park Fare Breakfast

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0008.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0022.jpg

Well breakfast is breakfast is WDW. Nothing really stands out as far as pancakes, waffles, bacon, and sausage go. We came for the soup though...Strawberry Soup. Holy EFFFFFFFFFF!!!! Sooooooo good! I had 4 bowls of it. I even got ice cream and put it on my ice cream. I can't wait to try and make this stuff myself. Oh yeah that thick egg thing was my Omelet! Bacon, Sausage, and Ham!

Total Bill $44.71

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Narcoossee's

Bread and Butter

DSC_0121.jpg

Surf and Turf - twin medallions of filet mignon, lobster tail, potato gratin, broccolini, and shallot-red wine butter

DSC_0122.jpg

DSC_0123.jpg

Strawberry Shortcake - vanilla bean whipped cream and strawberry sauce

DSC_0133.jpg

DSC_0134.jpg

DSC_0135.jpg

Finished Product

DSC_0138.jpg

2 credits for Narcoossee's...not mad about it AT ALL. GREAT MEAL. Maybe the best I have had so far. EVERYTHING was GREAT. I have not one off or bad thing to say about this place. We both loved everything about our meal and dessert. Now here is a really good story. I have been dying to try that Strawberry Shortcake for 2 years now. Every time we go its out of season. So when we sat down I asked our waitress if they had it. She replied yes we do why do ask? I said well I have been trying to get it for 2 years and I was just trying to get upset now as opposed to later had you said no. She said don't worry we have it! Well when she brought out our desserts she brought 3 of them out! Yes she got 2 for me cause of my sad story! She even knew we were on the FREE dining plan as well. Yeah service drops a ton when they find out your on the dining plan. ESPECIALLY at the Signature Spots. Good call jerks.

Total Bill $148.44

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Tutto Italia

Bread & Oil

DSC_0278.jpg

Gnocchi Verdi Grataniti - baked spinach potato gnocchi, fontina, parmesan, mozzarella, gorgonzola

DSC_0289.jpg

Tagliata di Manzo - arugula salad

DSC_0290.jpg

Colleen enjoying the WONDERFUL Iced Tea

DSC_0292.jpg

Gianduja - Chocolate Torta - chocolate and hazelnut torte with whipped cream and raspberry sauce

DSC_0296.jpg

DSC_0297.jpg

Cannoli - crisp pastry filled with sweet ricotta, chocolate and candied orange
Mocha Tiramisu - mascarpone cheese, espresso coffee, savoiardi biscuits and chocolate
Gianduja - Chocolate Torta - chocolate and hazelnut torte with whipped cream and raspberry sauce

DSC_0298.jpg

Birthday Cupcake

DSC_0299.jpg

Last September we had Tutto and it was a great surprise. My steak and arugula salad were awesome. I do not know if we were just super hungry last year or what but things did not taste the same at all. The salad was pretty bitter. My steak was good but pretty fatty as well. Colleen liked her meal but said it was VERY cheesy. I did not dare to try it with all the cheese. Our desserts were all really really good though. Our server had VERY BAD English. She was hard to understand. She did a great job though and teased Colleen for hiding her birthday pin. Not really sure if we will do Tutto again. I love hanging in Italy so who knows? Plus the dessert I got there almost makes it worth it.

Total Bill $86.27

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Boulangerie Patisserie

We did not get anything here...just did some window shopping after Tutto and I had to take pictures!

DSC_0378.jpg

DSC_0379.jpg

DSC_0380.jpg

DSC_0381.jpg

DSC_0382.jpg

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Pecos Bills

Deluxe 1/3-Pound Angus Burger - topped with bacon, and served with french fries or apple slices

DSC_0541.jpg

Peco's Williams is always a can't lose place to grub. The toppings bar is sucha nice treat to be able to load up on sloppiness is a great treat from Disney to us all!

Total Bill $16.16

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Coral Reef

Bread & Butter

DSC_0684.jpg

Grilled New York Strip Steak - served with roasted potatoes, watercress, and tomotoes tossed in caramelized shallot vinaigrette

DSC_0690.jpg

Grilled Swordfish

DSC_0691.jpg

Of course the side of Creamy Polenta

DSC_0692.jpg

Baileys and Jack Daniel's Mousse* - topped with a ganache and chocolate cigar

DSC_0716.jpg

The Chocolate Wave* - served with raspberries

DSC_0717.jpg

Ahhhh Coral Reef is one of our must do stops every trip. The food is one thing but staring into the aquarium is such a great touch. We requested a window seat and we were seated in 5 minutes and got one. When our buzzer went off so fast I was a little skeptical we would get a window seat but we did. My steak was as good as it always is. BUT Colleens swordfish (Not on any online menus) was AMAZING. I really really wish I had gotten that instead. I love the steak, but this was just on another level. I really really advise ANYBODY reading this...If you're going to CR to eat and its on the menu that day GET IT. Its freaking delicious! The Polenta for those of you who never seen it or read me talking about it...its like a creamy cornbread. Its very good here. I had it at Le Cellier and it was not as good. Not even close. If you go to CR get a side of this stuff. Its pretty good. As for desserts my Chocolate Wave was not all that great. At least not as good as I have had before. Colleens JD Mousse was all gone for me to try it so I am going to guess it was good?

Total Bill $95.13

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Kringla Bakeri og Cafe

Original Gangster Cafe eh? Oh well I was only able to snap one shot here because the girls were hassling me about what I wanted to order

DSC_0787.jpg

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Le Cellier Steakhouse

Yep trip number 2 of 4 on this trip.

Pretzel Bread

DSC_1006.jpg

Le Cellier Mushroom Filet Mignon - with wild mushroom risotto, white truffle and herb butter sauce

DSC_1007.jpg

DSC_1008.jpg

This is how she gets her steak...Medium Rare. I think its pretty gross tasting but to each her own I guess?

DSC_1009.jpg

Le Cellier Mount Blanc Semifreddo - with chilled fruit syrup

DSC_1010.jpg

Chocolate "Moose" - Chocolate Mousse rolled in Toasted Chocolate Crumbs with Maple Leaf Antlers

DSC_1011.jpg

Well you probably read my thoughts in the first Le Cellier post and we both feel the same in this post.

Total Bill $94.09

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes

Tie-dyed Cheesecake

DSC_0858.jpg

I am really not a huge fan of any cheese except Italian Cheeses. I can tolerate SOME Cheesecakes. This was one I could somewhat tolerate. It was pretty good. VERY rich. I could only handle half of it though.

Total Bill $5.11

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Restaurantosaurus

Shrimp Po' Boy Sandwich
Cheesecake in a Glass
Chocolate Mousse Cake

DSC_0916.jpg

DSC_0915.jpg

Well the Po' Boy was not on any menus we read so it was a nice surprise and it was pretty awesome. I did nt expect much walking into this spot but we both left pretty happy with what we got here. Both desserts were good too.

Total Bill $31.89

blackthidot

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes

Strawberry Ice Cream Sundae with Strawberry Sauce, and Whipped Cream

DSC_1126.jpg

Sooooo good. In case nobody notices I LOVE strawberry stuff. This was just perfect for me. Only thing that could have made it better was Strawberry Whipped Cream!

Total Bill $5.11

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom