Trip Report Lost purse panic...

My wife and I spent 8 days at WDW in Sept. We try to make a trip to one of the parks each year. People ask us why we go every year. I try to explain to them that in the parks, the outside world disappears. The parks truly are safe, secure and magical. The people there are friendly, happy and honest. Case in point, my wife and got off the Mine Train ride, then strolled over to Pecos Bills for lunch. While eating, my wife asked me a question that ran chills down my spine, "Where's my purse?" In a panic, we walked to lost and found which is located near the front gate. The purse was not there and they called the cast members at the Mine Train to check the cars. I left my wife at lost and found as I hurried to the Mine Train. (My wife is on a portable oxygen generator so I had to leave her behind out of expedience.) When I got there, the cast members let me know they checked all the cars but to no avail, so I headed back to lost and found in case someone had taken it there. No luck yet. Then my wife said she may have hung it on the fence outside the ride as she adjusted her generator. Again, back to the ride to conduct a search on my own, but still nothing. Then I remembered we stopped at a bench to change my wife's battery. (On her machine, not her.) At this point, I am starting on my second hour of searching, and I made a beeline to the bench. Sure enough, there it was. Of course, at this point there was a group of cast members surrounding it like it was an IED, but I was able to allay there fears, and return the purse to my tearful wife. (I must admit, I shed a couple myself.) Now I'm sure you will agree with me that had this happened at almost any city bus stop, or public park that the chance of getting this back would have been slim to none. This is the kind of people who frequent Disney parks, and this is why we will continue to return year after year.

Zipadeelady

Sweet story. Losing a purse or wallet is such a horrible feeling. For ladies usually our whole life is in that purse. My mother has everything but the kitchen sink in hers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom