Lost iPhone last night at Magic Kingdom(not found)

lu0019

Original Poster
you opened this topic with some fun and levity, no?..........meaning you weren't serious about asking if one of us actually found the phone, right?

..............because there are only 947 posters here and only 122 read your title and of those 60 read your question and body. And 9 of us who read your question are at WDW this weekend. And of 9 only 3 were at MK last night.

still, of those 3 only 2 are honest and both couldn't have found it because one left the park at 8:45pm while the other was in Tomorrowland until closing.

in all seriousness, I truly hope you get your phone back....... may the odds forever be in your favor
you opened this topic with some fun and levity, no?..........meaning you weren't serious about asking if one of us actually found the phone, right?

..............because there are only 947 posters here and only 122 read your title and of those 60 read your question and body. And 9 of us who read your question are at WDW this weekend. And of 9 only 3 were at MK last night.

still, of those 3 only 2 are honest and both couldn't have found it because one left the park at 8:45pm while the other was in Tomorrowland until closing.

in all seriousness, I truly hope you get your phone back....... may the odds forever be in your favor
😂😂😂 exactly … it was just a desperate post to know if someone passed the same situation and had good luck … I know that in this forum we are all honest 🙂

I had an answer from the park …they didn’t find it yet .. and they say that they don’t search for items .. only the ones that have been returned ..

KBLovedDisney

giphy.gif

Djsfantasi

Any update? Do you have your phone?

Last January on the first day of our vacation, I lost my wallet… it contained several credit cards and cash for a week at WDW.

Customer service made several calls, backtracking our travels that morning. They took my phone number and said they would text me if anyone turned it in.

Our morning was shot, but it was time for our lunch reservation at Tony’s. Before we finished the meal, I got a text. It was at Town Hall! Right across the square from Tony’s.

It took about three hours to get it back intact. They found it at the bus terminal. I was in an ECV and it just fell out of my pocket.

macefamily

Had this happen to us twice; both at Universal Studios. My wife was carrying a small clutch with her ID, cash, and credit cards. We were taking a rest outside the Animal Actors theater. We were walking towards MIB and she noticed that she wasn't carrying it. She put it down and forgot it. We went right to the park office and one of the supervisors saw it sitting there. We got it back.
The other time at Universal we were attending Horror Nights. My 20 yr old was wearing loose pants inside the park. When he went for something to eat, he noticed his wallet was gone. He called me and I told him to immediately go to Lost/Found. Again, a supervisor came to the rescue and had the wallet. Nothing was missing.

lu0019

Original Poster
They are still looking xD
Any update? Do you have your phone?

Last January on the first day of our vacation, I lost my wallet… it contained several credit cards and cash for a week at WDW.

Customer service made several calls, backtracking our travels that morning. They took my phone number and said they would text me if anyone turned it in.

Our morning was shot, but it was time for our lunch reservation at Tony’s. Before we finished the meal, I got a text. It was at Town Hall! Right across the square from Tony’s.

It took about three hours to get it back intact. They found it at the bus terminal. I was in an ECV and it just fell out of my pocket.
Thanks for sharing your story!!! I'm glad that you find your wallet!! We are not having luck yet, and the phone is still off :( Today is our last day here.. and I'll look for customer service, because the phone they gave me to call is only for lost items inside the Disney Resorts ... Also 3 days ago, they sent us an email that they haven't found it yet... our hope is going down at this time...

lu0019

Original Poster
Good news !!!!! We’ve just receive an email that they have found it … I am still shaking !! Can’t believe it :) :) in the morning we receive an email that they couldn’t find it .. so we lost our hope .. but 6 hours later they call us to our Spanish number saying that is there !!! We are so happy !!

lu0019

Original Poster
They didn't tell us where they found it... but one day after we arrived in Spain they called us with the good news...

The problem now is that the phone was shipped with international delivery (almost a month ago), but they can't provide us a tracking number :(, and we haven't received the phone yet, so I've been in contact with them by email trying to get more info without news..

Their last answer was this:

Thank you for contacting Walt Disney World Lost and Found. The tracking number you received was an auto generated number that the system had pulled from another Guest’s report. Coincidentally, it was also another phone that had shipped on the same day as yours. We apologize that error wasn’t recognized sooner.
Your phone was sent to the address on your report on 6/6/22. International shipping can sometimes take a few months, and we are unfortunately not provided tracking information for international shipping.
Our deepest apologies for the misinformation and we thank you for your continued patience,

Married5Times

I'm thinking you have a more than sporting chance at actually finally getting your phone back in your hands...............likely still too early to worry or raise a concern. Things just take longer these days, especially when international/long-distance considerations are in play.

JIMINYCR

They didn't tell us where they found it... but one day after we arrived in Spain they called us with the good news...

The problem now is that the phone was shipped with international delivery (almost a month ago), but they can't provide us a tracking number :(, and we haven't received the phone yet, so I've been in contact with them by email trying to get more info without news..

Their last answer was this:
From the end of May your original post til now and you get.... International shipping can take a "few months".... Did you get a replacement phone already? I dont know many people now who can live even a few days without one in their hands. ;)

lu0019

Original Poster
From the end of May your original post til now and you get.... International shipping can take a "few months".... Did you get a replacement phone already? I dont know many people now who can live even a few days without one in their hands. ;)
It was my husband's phone... he used a few days after he lost it...and no...he is still with his old motorola hahahahh waiting for the iphone 11 to come one day xD and now after all.. I think that he'll get another motorola hhahah... I feel sad because some of the family pictures of our trip that was in the phone (some of them)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom