Lost iPhone last night at Magic Kingdom(not found)

lu0019

Original Poster
Hey!! Anyone find a white iPhone 11 last night approx at 10:30 PM between Magic Kingdom exit and Monorail Entrance? We were trying to catch the monorail and we lost the phone in the journey... It has all the pictures with our daughter... and it was in airplane mode and connected to Disney Wifi.. and it shows from search my phone that it is offline.. Is it possible to find it?? We are trying to be positive.. we went to information this morning and wasn't there yet... we hope someone return it !!

JoeCamel

Hey!! Anyone find a white iPhone 11 last night approx at 10:30 PM between Magic Kingdom exit and Monorail Entrance? We were trying to catch the monorail and we lost the phone in the journey... It has all the pictures with our daughter... and it was in airplane mode and connected to Disney Wifi.. and it shows from search my phone that it is offline.. Is it possible to find it?? We are trying to be positive.. we went to information this morning and wasn't there yet... we hope someone return it !!
Did you call it?
It has a tracker right?

Br0ckford

Did you call it?

Br0ckford

Do you have Find My Phone turned on?

DryerLintFan

Premium Member

I hope you find your phone. At the very least I hope you can recover your pictures from the cloud. Good luck!!

lu0019

Original Poster

JoeCamel

Yes, the phone was in airplane mode(we are from Spain) .. and when we tried to track it.. it says that is offline.. maybe the battery also went off.. if they swipe down they can deactivate the airplane mode.. if someone honest found it.. we still have hope
Lost and found link posted above is your best hope for the phone

crazy4disney

In the Parks
No
My wife at the time about 4 years ago lost her iphone at HS… we went to guest services filed a lost and found report and believe it or not they found it and contacted me less than 48 hours later saying they found the phone. Had to pick it up at DS as i believe that is where they have moved all the Lost and Found items now. Process was pretty easy and simple. So there is hope that your phone will be found.

mf1972

i mentioned this on another thread yesterday. i lost my phone on test track years ago. a cast member directed me to customer service where infield a report. called lost & found the next morning, & they had it. hopefully a good samaritan turns it in for u. good luck.

Darstarr

In the Parks
No
I would head to the lost and found at Disney Springs and be rather persistent. If it was turned in it should be there but you need luck getting a CM who will look for it (thus the persistence).
🤞fingers crossed for you.

Married5Times

Hey!! Anyone find a white iPhone 11 last night approx at 10:30 PM between Magic Kingdom exit and Monorail Entrance?

you opened this topic with some fun and levity, no?..........meaning you weren't serious about asking if one of us actually found the phone, right?

..............because there are only 947 posters here and only 122 read your title and of those 60 read your question and body. And 9 of us who read your question are at WDW this weekend. And of 9 only 3 were at MK last night.

still, of those 3 only 2 are honest and both couldn't have found it because one left the park at 8:45pm while the other was in Tomorrowland until closing.

in all seriousness, I truly hope you get your phone back....... may the odds forever be in your favor

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom