Lost and Found - success!

wlodge_man

Original Poster
So on our trip earlier this month, I somehow lost my sunglasses. Well they are actually tinted safety glasses with integrated readers. I asked at the WL front desk and they looked for me with no success, but I'm fairly sure that they were lost somewhere outside near Roaring Forks. So they advised that I fill out a lost & found report on the app, which I did with no expectation of ever getting them back. I got an email with an ID number and one other email the next day with an update. 4 days later, they emailed again saying they found them and asked if I wanted them to hold or ship them. Picked ship and in a day I had my tracking # and yesterday, they arrived in a box and I think they actually cleaned them & put into a plastic bag. No charge for shipping (I guess that is why water is $3.50/bottle - lol) and I am very impressed with their service. Thanks Disney!

Pepper's Ghost

So on our trip earlier this month, I somehow lost my sunglasses. Well they are actually tinted safety glasses with integrated readers. I asked at the WL front desk and they looked for me with no success, but I'm fairly sure that they were lost somewhere outside near Roaring Forks. So they advised that I fill out a lost & found report on the app, which I did with no expectation of ever getting them back. I got an email with an ID number and one other email the next day with an update. 4 days later, they emailed again saying they found them and asked if I wanted them to hold or ship them. Picked ship and in a day I had my tracking # and yesterday, they arrived in a box and I think they actually cleaned them & put into a plastic bag. No charge for shipping (I guess that is why water is $3.50/bottle - lol) and I am very impressed with their service. Thanks Disney!
Great to hear a positive story about customer service! Very happy you got your glasses back. Like you, any time I lose something, I assume they're gone forever. 😁

Gillyanne

I've had a similar experience. Left a pair of ears on BTMR during the Christmas party (or right before) and by time I realized and ran back, no where to be found. Submit a request and they managed to find them (or well some of the same pair, no longer sold) and mailed them to me as well :) I also dropped my real every day glasses [was wearing my sunglasses] at a RunDisney event at DL (thankfully I had a 2nd pair) and got those back as well. Thankfully the glasses were found while I was still there and left at GS for pick up.

mf1972

years ago i lost my iphone on test track. 1 of the cast members gave me the number for lost & found. when i called the next morning, they had it. i was thankful for their service & for whoever turned it in.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom