Loss in confidence in Chapek as CEO?

mikejs78

Premium Member
Original Poster
Saw this in the NY Times yesterday. Reading between the lines, it seems pretty disparaging of Chapek. Notice even in the quote about reductions in workforce, Iger says that it will be "up to my successor"; he doesn't say Chapek.

Could Chapek's tenure as CEO be over before it started? Could the board be losing confidence?

mharrington

Saw this in the NY Times yesterday. Reading between the lines, it seems pretty disparaging of Chapek. Notice even in the quote about reductions in workforce, Iger says that it will be "up to my successor"; he doesn't say Chapek.

Could Chapek's tenure as CEO be over before it started? Could the board be losing confidence?

Come to think of it, from skim-reading the article, I think the bigger question should be: Is Disney itself (certainly as we have known it) over because of the virus?

SteamboatJoe

Come to think of it, from skim-reading the article, I think the bigger question should be: Is Disney itself (certainly as we have known it) over because of the virus?

What evidence is there, other than pure speculation by clickbait artists and less-than-reputable journalists with an agenda, that is likely?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom