Looking For Points Transfer

DisneyDude10

Original Poster
Hello all. I am in search of 195 points for a stay at OKW December 30th-January 1st.
I am a DVC member but have no points remaining.
DVC website shows waitlist only, but consumer site shows availability. I’m confident a waitlist would come through. I have tried renting through David’s but they won’t do a waitlist.
If anyone has the points that they would be willing to transfer (I will pay market value of course; $3,120 is what David’s lists) please let me know.

correcaminos

Good luck. Though with those dates at this point I wouldn't count on a waitlist. Not sure what consumer site shows availability, but I'd be wary of anything but a confirmed reservation.

DisneyDude10

Original Poster
Good luck. Though with those dates at this point I wouldn't count on a waitlist. Not sure what consumer site shows availability, but I'd be wary of anything but a confirmed reservation.
It’s a gamble for sure but I could book the room with cash through Disney so I figured it’s worth a shot. Worst case scenario I’ve got 195 points to use later. 😂

nickys

Premium Member
It’s a gamble for sure but I could book the room with cash through Disney so I figured it’s worth a shot. Worst case scenario I’ve got 195 points to use later. 😂

Just to make sure you are aware, availability through CRO (direct with Disney) is totally separate from points availability.

And be careful. You may get points say from a Feb use Year. Come the end of September you'd have to bank them, and then even if availability did open up, or a waitlist come though, you wouldn't be able to book.

I'd be tempted to head over to one of the other boards with a more active rental section and see if anyone has a confirmed reservation.

tomconner282

Hello all. I am in search of 195 points for a stay at OKW December 30th-January 1st.
I am a DVC member but have no points remaining.
DVC website shows waitlist only, but consumer site shows availability. I’m confident a waitlist would come through. I have tried renting through David’s but they won’t do a waitlist.
If anyone has the points that they would be willing to transfer (I will pay market value of course; $3,120 is what David’s lists) please let me know.

Hi

Do you still need 195pts at OKW? if you still interest contact via email mckieran at mail dot com

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom