Looking for late sept 2018 availability

GabeP

Original Poster
Hi,
I’m looking to possibly rent points for a stay 9/23/18-9/26/18. I’ve inquired at a couple of the resale stores and have found that the only openings are at Saratoga. I’m specifically looking for BLT or BW. I currently have a reservation at POFQ for those dates. Any leads?
Thanks!

slappy magoo

Hi,
I’m looking to possibly rent points for a stay 9/23/18-9/26/18. I’ve inquired at a couple of the resale stores and have found that the only openings are at Saratoga. I’m specifically looking for BLT or BW. I currently have a reservation at POFQ for those dates. Any leads?
Thanks!
It's not a question of "leads" - the rooms are booked. If what you want is a studio room, Saratoga is all that has availability. Kidani, Old Key West and Boardwalk have 1BR units still available, but I won't even bother listing the larger units than that. BLT is showing no studios open for your dates, not even a single random night. Neither is Boardwalk.

correcaminos

And to add, to rent DVC points you really need to be planning at least more than 7 months out.

And from fall through to early January is DVC's busiest time of year. 11 months is better.
Or if you are planning shorter than that, try for other times of the year. Fall through marathon weekend are super hard to book this short out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom