Looking for early "Dragon Cave" Pictures from Animal Kingdom!

Sketch105

Original Poster
Hey Wdwmagic members!

I remember a long time back Miceage or Mouseplanet posted photos of the Dragon Cave at Animal Kingdom- ONLY DIFFERENCE WAS, that in these pictures, THE SUITS OF MELTED ARMOR and JOUSTING EQUIPMENT WERE STREWN ABOUT THE ROCKS. These items were removed after park previews, so finding them has been difficult. I've looked at every site for them.

If anyone saved these pictures or has some from early previews of the park, please let me know!!

Lee

Adventurer
Well...I think I used to have those photos, of the knights on the rocks.
Can't find them now. Possibly victims to a crash I had a few years ago.

I do have photos of the knights backstage...

items.images.1.jpegknight2.jpegknight3.jpegknight4.jpegknight5.jpegknight6.jpegknight7.jpegknight8.jpegknight9.jpegknight10.jpeg

NiarrNDisney

Animaniac93-98

Yep. Poor fools should've known better than to approach Dragon Cave...

Now that I think about it...they should have dusted these off for the current FLE-dragons thing...

They should, yes, but this is new Fantasyland we're talking about. One where everything has to be safe to look at for the toddlers who watch Sofia the First.

Sketch105

Original Poster
Well...I think I used to have those photos, of the knights on the rocks.
Can't find them now. Possibly victims to a crash I had a few years ago.

I do have photos of the knights backstage...

View attachment 28294View attachment 28295View attachment 28296View attachment 28297View attachment 28298View attachment 28299View attachment 28300View attachment 28301View attachment 28302View attachment 28303

Thanks so much Lee for sharing! I appreciate it. It's a shame the original set photos have disappeared..they were amazing for something that was out for a very brief period. I don't understand why the suits of armor were removed from the cave's shore since, well, that river needed EVERYTHING it could to suffice as an "attraction".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom