Looking for Disney Parks Tomorrowland Pin

Brent Fitzgerald

Original Poster
Does anyone know if they are still selling this pin anywhere at Disney World? I'm going in October and really want to get one. Couldn't find any threads on this.
24774.jpg

Figments Friend

You are not the only one looking for these, as I found out recently when I wore one of my 'Tomorrowland' pins while strolling through Disneyland.
Several people asked me where I had found it, as they had been looking for one in the Park shops.

From what I gather, these are no longer being sold at either WDW or DLR.
The one shown in the photo above was issued before the films release, and disappeared shortly afterwards.
These go for crazy money in the second hand market now...but you don't have to cough up a lot of dough to have a cool pin like this.

If you want a authentic looking reproduction of both versions used in the film, blue or orange, look into the officially licensed 'Tomorrowland' pins made by Funko.
These are correctly sized and look exactly like the ones used in the film, and only cost about $8 if you can find them at your local comic shop.
Both Amazon and eBay carry them as well, although you will pay a little more.
$12 to $16 seems to be the current running price these days.

There is a third type, the smaller 'free giveaway' versions of the pin.
These were given out as various promotional items and for the World Premiere of the film held at Disneyland.
They come only in orange and are tiny compared to the other options.
These are common on eBay and are all backed on a rectangular black card with promotional text.

The pins are indeed out there...but not in the Parks.
Good luck, and hope you find one online!
:)

Last edited:

Brent Fitzgerald

Original Poster
You are not the only one looking for these, as I found out recently when I wore one of my 'Tomorrowland' pins while strolling through Disneyland.
Several people asked me where I had found it, as they had been looking for one in the Park shops.

From what I gather, these are no longer being sold at either WDW or DLR.
The one shown in the photo above was issued before the films release, and disappeared shortly afterwards.
These go for crazy money in the second hand market now...but you don't have to cough up a lot of dough to have a cool pin like this.

If you want a authentic looking reproduction of both versions used in the film, blue or orange, look into the officially licensed 'Tomorrowland' pins made by Funko.
These are correctly sized and look exactly like the ones used in the film, and only cost about $8 if you can find them at your local comic shop.
Both Amazon and eBay carry them as well, although you will pay a little more.
$12 to $16 seems to be the current running price these days.

There is a third type, the smaller 'free giveaway' versions of the pin.
These were given out as various promotional items and for the World Premiere of the film held at Disneyland.
They come only in orange and are tiny compared to the other options.
These are common on eBay and are all backed on a rectangular black card with promotional text.

The pins are indeed out there...but not in the Parks.
Good luck, and hope you find one online!
Wow, I can't believe how popular they are, but then again it is a really awesome pin. I was at Disneyland in May and they had sold out but said they thought they would get more. I'll definitely check Amazon, though. Thanks for the info!

Figments Friend

Wow, I can't believe how popular they are, but then again it is a really awesome pin. I was at Disneyland in May and they had sold out but said they thought they would get more. I'll definitely check Amazon, though. Thanks for the info!

You are most welcome.

The fans of the 'Tomorrowland' film are many, despite some of the negative reviews the movie received via the press and social media.
Those that love it, LOVE IT....and almost all that do want one of these pins badly!
It's tied closely into the story of the film, as well as being a cool way to let other fans of the film know you designate yourself as a 'Dreamer' and 'Optomist'.
You also might get some cool responses from Cast Members manning the ' It's a Small World' Attraction too while wearing one!
;)

I loved the film, and have several different versions of the 'T' pin.
The official Disney Parks trading pin is nice...but too large when one is looking for a authentic looking replica that looks just like the ones used in the movie.
I'm a geek like that...so tend to like the licensed ones from Funko more.

You have two choices -
The '1960s Version' on blue like the one young Frank gets from Ahena at the Worlds Fair, or the 'Modern Version' on orange that is given to Casey later on..and all future recruits thereafter.

Last edited:

Disneygirl82898

I know this is kinda late but there is good news!!!
If you do to disney world and go to Epcot and ride test track you end up in a showroom with a bunch of cars.. go up to a chevy rep and tell them your interested in a car and they will give you a pin for free!!! I got about 20 pins throughout my trip!! Good luck!

Figments Friend

I should add a update as well now that I see this thread again.....

For those still looking for the official Disney Trading Pin version of the 'Tomorrowland' pin shown in this threads first post.....

I was out at Disneyland last month and was delighted to see the blue 'Tomorrowland' trading pins being sold again in certain merchandise locations.
If anyone is still looking for one, you can pick them up at most of the major trading pin shops and at 'World of Disney'.

When I was there they had plenty on the pegs.
They are large and really nicely made.

-

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom