Looking for a CM

Jerriko

Original Poster
I was in Disney world for my Honeymoon last July. We ate at the Liberty Tree Tavern and had Rory as our server. He was amazing and had the whole staff come out to see my Wifes wedding ring. (Custom made, Three diamonds in the shape of a Mickey Head.)

My wife is now going back at the end of the month and I would like to know first if he is possible on this board and second if he is still working there.

Any help would be appreciated... I do know this is a major long shot

Chris Wilson

imamouse

I was in Disney world for my Honeymoon last July. We ate at the Liberty Tree Tavern and had Rory as our server. He was amazing and had the whole staff come out to see my Wifes wedding ring. (Custom made, Three diamonds in the shape of a Mickey Head.)

My wife is now going back at the end of the month and I would like to know first if he is possible on this board and second if he is still working there.

Any help would be appreciated... I do know this is a major long shot

Chris Wilson

I've never seen or heard of a Micky diamond wedding ring before. How original! I bet it's beautiful. Any chance of positng a picture?

sweetpee_1993

I just heard back from my friend, Russ, who's also a server at Liberty Tree. He said that Rory is still there...and mentioned that he's a great guy. He said if your wife asks for Rory while she's there she'll get to see him (if he's working, of course). :)

cococola44

I just heard back from my friend, Russ, who's also a server at Liberty Tree. He said that Rory is still there...and mentioned that he's a great guy. He said if your wife asks for Rory while she's there she'll get to see him (if he's working, of course). :)

I am willing to bet so. Keep your fingers crossed.

maggiegrace1

Aww..I want to see the ring also..:)

My wedding band has the Mickey head silhouette (sp?) going all the way around the band..:)

Jerriko

Original Poster
Thanks for your replies everyone. My wife will ask when she gets there at the end of the month. Hopefully he is working the day she is there. I was there this past weekend and he wasn't working then :(

Let me see if I can get a picture up hear.

Chris

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Have to chime in on this one and agree that that is a beautiful ring. What a nice idea. Congrats on having something so special to link your marriage and Disney.

Hey there, I might be able to get in touch with a CM over in that area. PM me and I'll let you know.

Guess I should say hello, I'm the one with the Mickey ring.

Our dates have changed for the trip. We are now going from Feb 24-29th. I'm planning on going to MK on the Monday (25th). If anyone can find out if Rory will be working then, that would be awesome.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom